Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the problem with signing foreign latin players...
they always want to move on after 2 or 3 seasons for personal reasons or to play for their ''dream club real madrid''.

look at ronaldo forcing his way to madrid
fabregas forcing his way to my team barcelona...

don't know about aguero but it will be a shame if he leaves after just 2 seasons. even tevez stayed longer.

I am bracing myself for an Agüero move this Summer to be honest.

I don't get this moving to Spain to see his son, because wasn't it released a few month back his ex Mrs and his son are in Argentina, that right?

However, the culture and lifestyle, not forgetting being in a country that speaks his mother tongue can be hugely appealing for a move back to Spain.

My thinking is that Madrid will sell Higuain and Di Maria, both players who have been linked with moves away, I think Bale will replace Di Maria and Agüero will be the choice if Real fail to get either of Falcao or Cavani.

So in essence I see Madrid going on a big spend and look like this in attack next year:

--Falcao/Cavani/Agüero-- They will sign one of these, hopefully not our Kun!
Ronaldo-----Ozil------Bale

What's in our favour is the fact he won't get paid as much if he moved away and it's a certain he won't be adored better anywhere else.

I just hope he believes in our project and believes that we want him to be our Maradona ( Napoli era ).

The team needs to be built around him next season, and if it is I thoroughly believe he will grab us 30-40 goals all comps if he can remain in full fitness.

PLEASE STAY SERGIO!!!

I've yet to read any QOUTES from Aguero. so why all this drama?

City will never get rid without an equally good replacement.

Some people on Twitter saying his son lives in Argentina not Madrid, which would blow these stories to shreds.

mancunial said:
He won't leave he loves it here, wish these obsessed fkd up hacks would crawl back under their stones.

Tbh city should have known all along

From day one it was known he wanted to play for madrid but a.madrid wouldn't sell their star player to their bitter rivals. The next club Aguero was going to play for would be a stepping stone for his move to madrid

LoveCity said:
Some people on Twitter saying his son lives in Argentina not Madrid, which would blow these stories to shreds.
i dont think it really matters all to be honest. He's in manchester and his son isn't and by the looks of it will never be there very often. people wanna call the stories rubbish well how would you like it if ur wife split with you and took your son some 1200+ miles the other way from where you are. by the looks of it hes not getting to see his only son grow up.

Ray78 said:
mancunial said:
He won't leave he loves it here, wish these obsessed fkd up hacks would crawl back under their stones.

This is not complete bullshit, he will want to be close to his son and there is no way his ex is moving back to Manchester. We can't have him commuting back and forth for the rest of his career. The split definitely effected his form last season.

He won't be close to his son in Madrid if his son lives in Argentina.

And then a short way down the line the kid will have to start school, so he'd only see him at school holidays anyway. Will he chuck in the World Cup to spend more time with his son ? I bet he doesn't.

cmdub said:
LoveCity said:
i dont think it really matters all to be honest. He's in manchester and his son isn't and by the looks of it will never be there very often. people wanna call the stories rubbish well how would you like it if ur wife split with you and took your son some 1200+ miles the other way from where you are. by the looks of it hes not getting to see his only son grow up.

So how would moving to Real Madrid help if his son isn't living in Madrid? Unless he fancies a move to Boca Juniors?

Never understood these athletes that get paid 160,000+ a week and complain about not seeing their families. I know it sucks but that is your job, if you want to see them every night get another job. I just dont get it. Or when they are home sick. Pay me that much you can take my home for all i care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.