Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kanovic said:
Never understood these athletes that get paid 160,000+ a week and complain about not seeing their families. I know it sucks but that is your job, if you want to see them every night get another job. I just dont get it. Or when they are home sick. Pay me that much you can take my home for all i care.

He split with his wife only last year.
In fairness he probably didn't anticipate this situation and even if he did you have to understand how he may feel.
I think he is pro enough to work hard for another season though and then see what is what.

kanovic said:
Never understood these athletes that get paid 160,000+ a week and complain about not seeing their families. I know it sucks but that is your job, if you want to see them every night get another job. I just dont get it. Or when they are home sick. Pay me that much you can take my home for all i care.
I so much agree, never understood it iether. Its just a bad excuse

LoveCity said:
cmdub said:
LoveCity said:
Some people on Twitter saying his son lives in Argentina not Madrid, which would blow these stories to shreds.
i dont think it really matters all to be honest. He's in manchester and his son isn't and by the looks of it will never be there very often. people wanna call the stories rubbish well how would you like it if ur wife split with you and took your son some 1200+ miles the other way from where you are. by the looks of it hes not getting to see his only son grow up.

So how would moving to Real Madrid help if his son isn't living in Madrid? Unless he fancies a move to Boca Juniors?
i have no idea ask sergio but someone clearly put information out there to certain manc beat writers who are in new york about aguero. these stories coming out no out of the blue isnt happenstance. It just seems clear that his situation in manchester right now doesn't suit him as hes not with his son. I completely understand your point but I just think theres more questions than answers at this point and this story isn't ever going to go away.

zeven said:
kanovic said:
I so much agree, never understood it iether. Its just a bad excuse

I would assume that you, nor the other guy, have a kid. Sometimes you just have to deal with it, but he's not in the military so it's not like he's forced to have to deal with it. If he doesn't want to, then why would he?

Kun is probably just lonely. Used to have a wife and kid around him all the time to help with him in a foreign country. Now they are both gone. Unless he has a really good support system around here, he's not going to do that well mentally. I guarantee you he's not going to find a seriously relationship in Manchester, and he probably mostly talks to Zabaleta, Tevez, Silva, etc.

If you haven't noticed from his interviews, his English is pretty bad.

At least if he is in Spain he can make more friends and possibly find a new girl that he can be serious with.

Aparently everyone is interested in flapping and no one wants to answer the real questii .
How does Aguero moving to Real Madrid help him be closer to his son who lives in Argentina?
If you can answer that, then the'll be no reason for this shit thread.
Losing Aguero is football suicide for Manchester City.
You can bet your ass we will not be selling him this season

To be fair Mr Ducker has edited his article now and given more meat to the story and re-worded the point about Aguero i quoted earlier.

He explains Aguero's wife is between Madrid and Argentina enough but the trips to Manchester are less frequent, that was admittedly in his first version.

It still just intimates towards the idea we already had he wants to see his lad more and this will give Real more hope of getting him.
That and the fact we are looking at other strikers (Cavani) who Real want also.
He (i think) intimates a deal could be reached between ourselves and real to stop any artificial inflation due to silly bidding wars ?

kanovic said:

I don't get the wives. This is the second Argie player on 200k whose wife breaks off the marriage shortly after coming to City.

Oscar and Suarez's wives don't cause trouble.

Blue Haze said:
kanovic said:

I don't get the wives. This is the second Argie player on 200k whose wife breaks off the marriage shortly after coming to City.

If I'm not mistaken, it's because their husbands cheated on them. So, you can imagine why they wouldn't want to stick around after that.

Yep some women have self respect, Oh hi Coleen, Victoria etc etc.

Edit:: Not saying Sergio did the dirty, just saw an opportunity to show what cash grabbing vain ladies some players here are married to.

He just doesn't seem the type also.

Rocket Sauce said:
Blue Haze said:
kanovic said:

If I'm not mistaken, it's because their husbands cheated on them. So, you can imagine why they wouldn't want to stick around after that.

Being unfair on Serg there, from what I've read it broke off because of HER party habits, not surprised her being Diego's little girl and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.