Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
xzbit04 said:
Rocket Sauce said:
Blue Haze said:
I don't get the wives. This is the second Argie player on 200k whose wife breaks off the marriage shortly after coming to City.

Oscar and Suarez's wives don't cause trouble.

If I'm not mistaken, it's because their husbands cheated on them. So, you can imagine why they wouldn't want to stick around after that.

Being unfair on Serg there, from what I've read it broke off because of HER party habits, not surprised her being Diego's little girl and all that

She's a moose and he's well rid, especially with that prick of a father.

Anyway my point is these days I Dont worry one bit when I see our star players ( even aguero) linked with a move away. Even if it isn't bullshit it would take an awful lot to prise them away, we are no longer a weak club being fucked over by some wealthy club who just happen to fancy one of our players. Paul Stewart and spurs comes to mind.if we do sell one of our world stars you can bet your life another will walk through our doors and take his place.

This is a very different Manchester city.

Rocket Sauce said:
Blue Haze said:
kanovic said:
Never understood these athletes that get paid 160,000+ a week and complain about not seeing their families. I know it sucks but that is your job, if you want to see them every night get another job. I just dont get it. Or when they are home sick. Pay me that much you can take my home for all i care.

I don't get the wives. This is the second Argie player on 200k whose wife breaks off the marriage shortly after coming to City.

Oscar and Suarez's wives don't cause trouble.

If I'm not mistaken, it's because their husbands cheated on them. So, you can imagine why they wouldn't want to stick around after that.

Aguero cheated? Source?

Shame a Mancunian girl can't come along and tie down Sergio, like Vinny's wife.

I did answer why it matters if he goes to Real Madrid.

His English is horrid, so he pretty much only can talk to people that speak Spanish. How many people in Manchester speak Spanish?

It won't allow him to see his ex-wife or his kid more unless they actually go visit there.

BUT if he moves to any team in Spain, at least the people speak Spanish there so he can meet more people to be friends with and a new girl that speaks his language.

Aguero is simply going nowhere.. city would not give away their best asset at this stage.. once there clear out the dead-weight RSC, Kolo, Sinclair etc.,, only then they can start to have some freedom to do some decent business

Clutch004 said:
I did answer why it matters if he goes to Real Madrid.

His English is horrid, so he pretty much only can talk to people that speak Spanish. How many people in Manchester speak Spanish?

It won't allow him to see his ex-wife or his kid more unless they actually go visit there.

BUT if he moves to any team in Spain, at least the people speak Spanish there so he can meet more people to be friends with and a new girl that speaks his language.

A fair few actually tbf bud.
I had the pleasure of meeting a few ladies from Spain who studied/worked in Manchester.
Ergo i met their social network which was considerable.
It will be the holisticity of it, wanting comfort that only familiar surroundings bring, architecture etc etc and so forth.

Rocket Sauce said:
xzbit04 said:
Being unfair on Serg there, from what I've read it broke off because of HER party habits, not surprised her being Diego's little girl and all that
Blue Haze said:
Aguero cheated? Source?

Source(s)
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sergio+aguero+cheating

In my opinion he definitely likes it here, and he is not as unhappy as the press makes it out to be..From the pictures I've seen of him he is always smiling, and just look at him when he scores a goal. I'm not saying he will finish his career here of course, but I just wouldn't worry about those stupid articles until he himself says something.

Blue Haze said:

I don't think Vinny would approve of that mate.<br /><br />-- Tue May 21, 2013 6:59 am --<br /><br />
Syth said:
In my opinion he definitely likes it here, and he is not as unhappy as the press makes it out to be..From the pictures I've seen of him he is always smiling, and just look at him when he scores a goal. I'm not saying he will finish his career here of course, but I just wouldn't worry about those stupid articles until he himself says something.

I think he will follow his (and the club's) original plan, which I suspect is to give us the next season as well and then back to Spain in a mega deal. Whatever happens this summer ,whichever offers comes in, he'll stay for this season. I don't think he would, contrary to his fellow national, throw in a t-request just to get a move.

I think he'll join Madrid in some sort of swap deal if not this summer then definitely next.

There were rumours in Spain that Barcelona wanted him instead of Neymar but I suspect that was just a move to stop Neymar's dad from pissing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.