Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is not a new contract announced in next few weeks it looks like it will be next year,but then 10mins is a long time in football these days!

just checked the sky sports app on my phone and ferran saying the club is not chasing falcao
or neymar, plus they are not interested in seling kun as kun is ' happy to stay with us this year ' cant see him staying much longer :(

kye1991 said:
just checked the sky sports app on my phone and ferran saying the club is not chasing falcao
or neymar, plus they are not interested in seling kun as kun is ' happy to stay with us this year ' cant see him staying much longer :(

Just seen this great news he is staying lets hope we can get him on a new deal

This probably explains why Real are sniffing around our targets. As a few posters have said it would be excellent news if we can tie him down to a new deal.

“I can be really clear on this one,” said Soriano. “He’s not leaving. This has gone on and on and on.

“We’ve had discussions with Sergio and his agent about several things and he has never expressed the willingness to go.

“We have never had an offer and even if we had an offer we would say ‘no’.”

“We want to keep a squad of more or less the same size, 22 or 24. New players will come and some of our players will go.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-transfers-sergio-aguero-1907195

sam-caddick said:
“I can be really clear on this one,” said Soriano. “He’s not leaving. This has gone on and on and on.

“We’ve had discussions with Sergio and his agent about several things and he has never expressed the willingness to go.

“We have never had an offer and even if we had an offer we would say ‘no’.”

“We want to keep a squad of more or less the same size, 22 or 24. New players will come and some of our players will go.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-transfers-sergio-aguero-1907195

Best post of the day ! (all 26mins of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.