Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a sad day when he leaves,however,im happy with another 12 months.

Gives us time to find a replacement and also get a bloody good fee for him.

FantasyIreland said:
It will be a sad day when he leaves,however,im happy with another 12 months.

Gives us time to find a replacement and also get a bloody good fee for him.
My sentiments exactly. He'd certainly go with my best wishes.

It will also encourage other Latin stars that a move to Manchester can be an enjoyable, productive and career enhancing experience.

Or maybe "this year..." doesn't literally mean he'll only be here one more year? Did Soriano say it in English or Spanish? People always try and find the negatives in a comment when that could just as easily be interpreted as Soriano saying Kun will be here for a long time.

LoveCity said:
Or maybe "this year..." doesn't literally mean he'll only be here one more year? Did Soriano say it in English or Spanish? People always try and find the negatives in a comment when that could just as easily be interpreted as Soriano saying Kun will be here for a long time.
He did say it in english, and im pretty sure he is aware of what it meant. I always belived Agüero's time here was limited, so lets just try and get the best out of him, and hopefully he will reconsider :)

Benarbia said:
If ever there was a statement to confirm he was off next year I think that was it

Think the same. I'm just going to enjoy the living shit out of him for the next 12 months, if he wants to move to pastures new he'll surely go with every City fans blessing.

I will cry when he leaves, but at least we will get shitload of money. I mean, we spent a lot, I expect more than that if Madrid comes to play. Cause no other team can get from us players if we dont want to sell, besides Barca (but I dont think they need Aguero with hipster crybaby incoming)

He also said we had never though about selling Sergio.
Its hard to see him leaving next year because all the top clubs that need strikers will be stocking up this summer. I doubt Madrid will be fucking of Lewandowski for Aguero after one season.

NQCitizen said:
bluevengence said:
Manchester City's chief executive Ferran Soriano has insisted that Sergio Aguero will not be sold this summer.

Recent reports had linked the Argentinian international with a move to Spanish outfit Real Madrid.

However, Soriano has claimed that the club have no intention of parting with a player that cost them a reported £30m from Atletico Madrid back in 2011.

"The first thing I want to emphasise is that we have never thought of selling Aguero. El Kun will be happy to stay with us this year," Soriano told Tuttomercatoweb.

The official went on to add that neither Radamel Falcao nor Neymar would be arriving at the Etihad Stadium ahead of the new season, despite speculation to the contrary.

"Neymar and Falcao? [These reports are] false, they have never been on our agenda," he said.

Soriano was speaking following the announcement that City had agreed to buy a MLS franchise with the New York Yankees.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-city/transfer-talk/news/soriano-rules-out-aguero-departure_85577.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ma ... 85577.html</a>

I think "... this year" pretty much sums it all up.
One more season will be great that's the main thing for me that he stays this year, but if pellegrini can get him better service and we do kick on then you never know he could stay on longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.