Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTF!!!Aguero

Can see him wanting to head back to Spain, dont think its anything to do with the club or anything its the fact he has had a really tough year and probably feels more at home there. Preying its bullshit though but if he wants to leave for personal reasons I would let him go he his been amazing for us and been a model professional while having problems of the pitch.

Whoever wants to go, I won't be sad for him. It's same for Kun if he does and I wouldn't be surprised if he move to Madrid at some stage.

It's better to have less quality player who enjoys it then top quality one who'd think about moving as soon as it fits him.

if real pays 50 million and kun wants to go it will be good decision to sell him.
for 50 million we can buy falcao.

remember 2 years ago when tevez wanted to leave, posts about us that without tevez we will not even qualify for CL and other bulshits. brace yourselves you are city fans..

The thing is you feel like Tevez is just hanging around so we don't want the same thing
happening with Kun. We got away with it regarding Balotelli. I would say a partnership of
Falcao & Cavani could not be bettered.

allan harper said:
mattyctid said:
allan harper said:
Danamy remember what you was told and you posted it last year.

Enjoy him while he's here as he won't be here long.

What was he told??

Enjoy him while he's here as he won't be here for long.

Applause eminates from the Harris household.. :)

Andros Townsend on ssn using his mobile whilst revving away from qpr's medical centre. Hope they throw the book at the little bastard.

I feel Sergio is very happy at City, a new strike partner next year and watch him fly again...
This lad is utter class, on and off the pitch, he gave every City fan the best day of their life
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.iconicautographs.com/product.php?id_product=1215" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.iconicautographs.com/product ... oduct=1215</a>

Hamann Pineapple said:
sergiokun said:
No chance we are losing Kun because Tevez looks set to leave in the summer Dzeko maybe so we are not losing all 4 strikers.

Sheikh's had enough, he must be getting out

With all the FFP this is getting quiet scarey a thought.
Someone on the radio the other day said we were set to do a Blackburn and win the title once before having the investment retracted and going back to normality.

Can't see us paying big money again and can't see us being allowed to pay big wages again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.