Aguero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTF!!!Aguero

Brendan110_0 said:
If that was true then the Sheiks lied about turning us into the worlds best team.

Oh Please....would you actually call the Sheikh a lier if we sold Sergio? After all he has done for this club and will continue to do so for the next 20 years?

Plus, I don't seem to recall the statement saying that he was staying (or leaving) from anyone even remotely connected with the club. And why do we need Aquero to be the worlds biggest club? As good as he is and as much as I love him, he isn't the best striker in the world by a long shot. When he becomes more clinical maybe, but not at the moment for me. If he goes we move on and sign another striker.

Said it in one of the many mario threads but now the media have hounded out mario they'll turn their fire on another of ours.

Looks like for today at least it's Sergio.

Just remember this over the next few months when the media try to turn our fans against him. They succeeded with mario, to our shame, hope they don't with Sergio, although I wouldn't bet on it

allan harper said:
Danamy remember what you was told and you posted it last year.

Enjoy him while he's here as he won't be here long.

What was he told??

mattyctid said:
allan harper said:

What was he told??

Enjoy him while he's here as he won't be here for long.

Kazzydeyna said:
Said it in one of the many mario threads but now the media have hounded out mario they'll turn their fire on another of ours.

Looks like for today at least it's Sergio.

Just remember this over the next few months when the media try to turn our fans against him. They succeeded with mario, to our shame, hope they don't with Sergio, although I wouldn't bet on it
This this this

There won't be any players that stay as long as Giggs or Scholes and fans favourites will come and go.

The fans will be here long after the players and owners have gone.

Enjoy players like Yaya, Sergio et al as they won't be here forever.

allan harper said:

If my memory serves me right, it was a Silva to Madrid story. He piped up and said summat like 'I wouldn't be so worried. He will be here long after Aguero.' Or very similar to that.

1 seasons is too soon. I'd true then should be another season at least, he's got time on his side so should stay a while.

Only way I'd be happy to see him go is if Ronaldo came here. Would be getting a dream player (regardless of past) and would hurt the rags immensely. If not Benzema + twenty million minimum.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:38 pm --<br /><br />
shevtheblue said:
Swap for ronaldo? Oh go on then
Danamy seems a little confident of a pursuit ;)

That would really suck...but I feel it wouldn't be the end all I first thought it would be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.