Aguero??

Bullshit. The word you are looking for is unreliable. Calling him a liability would suggest he doesn't perform on the pitch and that is demonstrably not true.
He's clearly not fit, and the team is desperate for leadership. Somebody isn't making the right call, and it was obvious when he had to go off the team deflated. I love the guy, but we've reached a point where we have to do what's right for the club. In my eyes a player who is one twist or turn away from yet another, regular injury is a liability. It isn't a judgement of his play when he isn't injured.

What I will say there were countless moist fannies on here last night, the bollocks that was flying about was on a grand scale. I think Ric and the mods must have been out buying up the stocks of tenaladys to try and sort the problem.

In answer to the OP, i think we have bigger problems to address than whether Sergio should be moved on, he's one of the best in the world and was outnumbered all night and got fuck all service.

He's clearly not fit, and the team is desperate for leadership. Somebody isn't making the right call, and it was obvious when he had to go off the team deflated. I love the guy, but we've reached a point where we have to do what's right for the club. In my eyes a player who is one twist or turn away from yet another, regular injury is a liability. It isn't a judgement of his play when he isn't injured.

I agree with everything you say apart from him being a liability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.