Aguero??

We could have had messi up front instead of Kun last night, and we would have made him look like Bosco Balaban.

One thing i would say about Kun is that i dont think he does run around as much as he used too and i think its probably down to his injuries and the fear of getting injured again?
Just my thoughts.

He's hoodwinked a few, so fair play to him.

With the amount of shit some City fans are spouting it's easy to get confused. Last night one charming poster even called Kompany a "piece of shit". Hopefully the mods have sent him on holiday. Another claimed Vinny was a "liability" hid behind English being his second language and then said he still stands by it.

With the amount of shit some City fans are spouting it's easy to get confused. Last night one charming poster even called Kompany a "piece of shit". Hopefully the mods have sent him on holiday. Another claimed Vinny was a "liability" hid behind English being his second language and then said he still stands by it.
Some of the comments on here last night were laughable hopefully the mods will have a little review

Actually a player who regularly only completes ten to twenty minutes of a game and has to retire injured is probably perfectly described as a liability, especially when taking into account the importance of his position. Sad, though it is.

Actually a player who regularly only completes ten to twenty minutes of a game and has to retire injured is probably perfectly described as a liability, especially when taking into account the importance of his position. Sad, though it is.

Bullshit. The word you are looking for is unreliable. Calling him a liability would suggest he doesn't perform on the pitch and that is demonstrably not true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.