Aguero??

With the amount of shit some City fans are spouting it's easy to get confused. Last night one charming poster even called Kompany a "piece of shit". Hopefully the mods have sent him on holiday. Another claimed Vinny was a "liability" hid behind English being his second language and then said he still stands by it.
We shared some amusing PMs in the early hours. Never in a million years is he a blue, not a fucking chance.

We shared some amusing PMs in the early hours. Never in a million years is he a blue, not a fucking chance.

I reported his post and frankly I'm amazed that he was still here to able to talk to you. I know emotions always run high after a game and some leeway is needed from the mods, but surely that needed a ban.

I reported his post and frankly I'm amazed that he was still here to able to talk to you. I know emotions always run high after a game and some leeway is needed from the mods, but surely that needed a ban.
That was the first post I've reported in the five years I've been on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.