Aguero??

The folly of starting the season with 2 senior strikers and exacerbated by injuries to our playmakers in particular Silva.
exactly this.. I massive mistake was letting dzecko go I think, at least he can head it and hold the ball up.. huge mistake letting him go

My fear is that if we miss out on the Champs league that he'll put a transfer request in.

exactly this.. I massive mistake was letting dzecko go I think, at least he can head it and hold the ball up.. huge mistake letting him go

Selling Dzeko wasn't the mistake - the mistake was thinking Bony could replace him.

Glad im not the only one thinking that

You aren't. There have been others saying this in a thread where Garth Crooks apparently said he believed this would be the case.

I think Pep could well persuade him. And might have to. He has looked a very forlorn man in recent weeks on the pitch. And you can hardly blame him. Without his goal record we would be in the bottom half and relieved not to be looking over our shoulders at the bottom three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.