Aguero's best City goal

Always liked the one v arsenal away league Cup. Corner arsenal, Dzeko edge of our box to Johnson one touch to kun.. Goal

There is only one :)

Apart from that one, I loved his debut, think it was the 2nd goal against Swansea. The Tevez 1-2 against Norwich, that started the run that gave us the title. Also, the one against Liverpool this season was amazing, and could be very important.

I don't know if he's ever been this good though, he drops down now, contributing in midfield sometimes and works his ass off, it's great to watch.

What a fantastic pro he's been as well, never complained about anything here, and determined to stay with us until it's time to retire in Argentine

Was Sergio's first goal against Chelsea his best goal for us? In my opinion I'd say yes,although one of my favourites was his goal away at Sunderland a few years ago when he nearly broke the net. What do you think is his "best" City goal?

Came in to say this. The cut to Altidore on the bench mouthing "oh my God" was amazing too.

His left footed volley at Stamford Bridge also stands out, absolute banger. Love the one against the rags that he volleyed from behind him and this season's against the scouse was class as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.