Aguero's best City goal

So many to choose from. He's scored some fantastic goals. My top 3 would be:

1. Aguerooooo
2. v Utd 2013
3 v Chelsea 2019

The Norwich toe-poke at home where he is practically surrounded in the box by 4 or 5 players, he fakes a few shots, then when there appears to be nowhere to go, he megs two of them and the ball is in the bottom corner. Absolute genius.

He scored a similar goal against West brom around about the 150 mark.
The reality is he has probably 50 goals of his goals so far that could be up for debate as his best. I personally love his goal against Qpr when he brought the ball under control whilst doing keep ups back and forward past the defence before banging it past the keeper.

The second one he got v Swansea on his debut, similar to his last one v CFC. Just told anyone there, and anyone watching, we'd just got our hands on someone rather special. Too many to pick out just one. The volley from what I recall was behind his ear v The Rags and the one where he took the whole Rag back line for a trek across their penalty area and thumped it into the top corner, the latest one v The DIppers, the Norwich one, the one against Haringey where he beat Dawson by a mile within two yards, the Arse one at The Emirates - Dzeko to Johnson, to Sergio, dying minutes and the world knew we could win anywhere!

The one against Leicester last year was better than the 1 against Chelsea.
The goal against Burnley with 2 on the line was pretty impressive too.

The one v the rags this season wasn't too shabby, blasted past de gea before he could move

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.