Aguero's recovery?

aguero93:20 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
He needs to get the World Cup out of his head, his employers dont care if he wins the WC but do care if we don't win the League.
Who said the WC is in his head? any more so than any other players anyway.

"I do think to myself if something happens now, I will lose the rest of the Premier League season and the World Cup"

Ticket For Schalke said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
He needs to get the World Cup out of his head, his employers dont care if he wins the WC but do care if we don't win the League.

"I do think to myself if something happens now, I will lose the rest of the Premier League season and the World Cup"
Which would suggest he's equally worried about both. Besides, he's right, he shouldn't be rushed back from a muscle injury anyway, especially a recurring one.

Ticket For Schalke said:

Which would suggest he's equally worried about both. Besides, he's right, he shouldn't be rushed back from a muscle injury anyway, especially a recurring one.

After his performance in the last game of last season, I suspect Jack Rodwell may have had one eye on the World Cup over the summer.

Recurring injuries must be treated properly - they can destroy careers as well as dreams.

We've had too many players with recurring muscle injuries this season. So have Arsenal...

We can and will win the league without Sergio Aguero.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
To expect a player of his age and quality not to have an eye on the World Cup (and one in Brazil too) is utterly absurd imo.
I agree he will have his eye on the World Cup but I hope he doesnt get bindsided about the PL run in. If Sergio was fit for Anfield it would be a huge boost to our strikeforce. There was talk of a possible return for Arsenal, now many seem to be saying he is unlikely to return 2 weeks later. We mustnt play an unfit player, however I hope he is receiving the correct treatment for club as well as country?

Ticket For Schalke said:

Which would suggest he's equally worried about both.

I'm relieved you pointed that out mate. When I first read the quote I shit myself (thinking he was only concerned with the world cup). If any key players like Aguero aren't carrying their weight at anfield we'll lose

The Fat el Hombre said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

I'm relieved you pointed that out mate. When I first read the quote I shit myself (thinking he was only concerned with the world cup). If any key players like Aguero aren't carrying their weight at anfield we'll lose

think you are both missing the point to the quote, he asked me "who said the WC is in his head" which i gladly replied with quotes.

Ticket For Schalke said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

think you are both missing the point to the quote, he asked me "who said the WC is in his head" which i gladly replied with quotes.
It's not exactly a quote of him saying "my only priority now is be fit for the world cup" or even anything remotely like it though, is it?

chris85mcfc said:
Apparently he has had a setback in his recovery

Out for another 3-4 weeks
Would you like to confirm this is a April Fools joke please.

If is not then where has this story come from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.