Aguero's recovery?

Here's an idea, how about we wait until he is 100% fit and then play him. None of this rushing him back for a certain game bollocks.

Fair chance Van Persie will be out too, to even it up a bit. He's out of their game tomorrow and having a scan, won't give him much recovery time.

This is very disappointing, our best striker seems to miss more games than he plays now. We have to hope it goes away, but the concern is he won't have much of a rest this summer because of the World Cup, so it could continue.

at the end of the season really need to access the medical staff...with the number of muscle injuries we are getting...

if aguero had been fit all season...who knows...though we have coped up fairly well

razman said:
at the end of the season really need to access the medical staff...with the number of muscle injuries we are getting...

if aguero had been fit all season...who knows...though we have coped up fairly well

I agree mate, our injuries come thick and fast and some player are continually injured, with a full strength squad we could have been out of sight by now. As you rightly say though, we have coped well in the circumstances.

Wouldnt rush him for the rags. We should be good enough to handle them. But I'm really hoping he is ready for the Arsenal and Liverpool games. We will need him for those.

This is Pelligrini's cunning plan to catch the Rags off guard.. Aguero would start in the derby IMO

I think Aguero's persistent injuries will likely be the difference between 1st and 2nd place in the Premier League this season. Our goals are drying up, the weekly 5-0 thumpings we were handing out seem like a distant memory now.

I agree with the guy above who said we really need to look at the medical team, we should not be getting the severe number of injuries we are across our strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.