Aguero's recovery?

manimanc said:
AlthamBlue said:
mancity dan said:
Out of the derby and a major doubt for Arsenal :o(

He's not a "major" doubt. He's back in full training next week.
Tut tut mancity dan....
You naughty little man....

He will need at least a full week of full training to be ready, so it will be after the arsenal game you would have thought. But I hope not. Pellegrini has mentioned in his press conference that he is a major doubt.

mancity dan said:
manimanc said:
AlthamBlue said:
Tut tut mancity dan....

He will need at least a full week of full training to be ready, so it will be after the arsenal game you would have thought. But I hope not. Pellegrini has mentioned in his press conference that he is a major doubt.
Mind games mate.....

mancity dan said:
manimanc said:
AlthamBlue said:
Tut tut mancity dan....

So did Pellers say he is out of the arse game?

willipp said:
mancity dan said:
manimanc said:
Tut tut mancity dan....

So did Pellers say he is out of the arse game?

Just that he was a major doubt as we are looking at 7-10 days.

Priority is getting him back for the arsenal game in my opinion, not that I think United will be a stroll in the park I just think our other 3 should be able to deal with United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.