Aguero's successor?

decmancity

Mbappe is going to Real Madrid. Not even worth the discussion.

Mourinho will get the spuds back up the table again also so happy harry will stay to break records. He is another Shearer.

mikemcfc

Team supported
CTID
To replace arguably the greatest striker the Premiership has seen in Augero is going to take some serious cash.

Personally I hope the club go all out on Mbappe, a beast of a player and one whose value will increase daily.
Well, I wish you luck.

ws01

bullshit.
jesus isn't a natural born finisher?
FFS.
Nup. Can look good doing so but still seems clunky often.

I think by his nature he's a player who loves playing wide, running at players, tricks & flicks, instead of having a killer eye for goal. The efforts to turn him into that have led to his bumpy progress IMO.

Keeper!

Nup. Can look good doing so but still seems clunky often.

I think by his nature he's a player who loves playing wide, running at players, tricks & flicks, instead of having a killer eye for goal. The efforts to turn him into that have led to his bumpy progress IMO.
Self confidence is the thing holding him back, when happy and confident, total quality, when he has his doubt's, average.

argyle

Don't think anyone can be Aguero successor.

I hope Jesus continues his form.

Don't know of any striker who is young, great and in our price range.

roy.or.r

Kane or Mbappe,nobody else fit to lace Sergio's boots
I don't think we can get either of them tbh. Both will be way too expensive. But agree, apart from these 2, there are no other strikers in the market to be a worthy successor to Aguero that I can think of.

grant1977

For me the game has changed a lot and there will never be another Aguero. We will get another decent striker in time but I doubt anyone will surpass this man in a city shirt

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.