Air fryer tips

Wot make and model Air Fryer did you all purchase?

After one myself, I haven't a clue what make, size, facilities to choose from.

XCvVtmR.gif
Ninja flexfraw, sign up for email get 10% off so £197, big outlay but apparently bills drop dramatically compared to using oven

Don’t bugger about cutting up potatoes as suggested elsewhere. Get the frozen ones most of them have air fryer instructions. Takes 14 to 16 minutes with a few shakes along the way. Superb and a lot less faffing about.
Frozen potatoes in an air fryer……geez, I’m getting old. Oh my Maris Piper of long ago.

Internally, yes, externally, not really, but you probably should leave a small gap behind it to allow a bit of heat loss.
I was thinking more because over here it gets mighty hot and humid in the house in the summer and the last thing I want to do is turn the oven on.
Sometimes the bbq is a pain but another alternative might be the answer.
We have a place that we go to in the summer that doesn't have air conditioning. I made the mistake of using the oven once. It took two days to get the place back down to a reasonable temperature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.