AJ Must Improve

Hate being negative but sorry he's not good enough. On top of it all his attitude is terrible. His goal last week hid his poor display. A stupid Cruyff turn and then an even more silly foul. He gave the ball away with every touch in Villareal and today he was even worse. We need another centre half and to replace him with a better player.

Flatters to deceive, even when he takes the trouble to run!

At one point, he was farting around on the touchline in front of Mancini and things we tight. He just gave up and kick it away! I EXPECT him to get a nice long sit on the sidelines, IF he makes the bench. If Tevez situation was already resolved, he could not make the 7 on the bench with Balo and Tevez!

Nasri/Milner/Mario HAVE TO first choice off the bench for a wide position.

Young English lad, well wadded, too many pints......these's a reckoning coming for AJ!!

I found myself screaming at the telly when I saw the space down our right in the build-up to their 2nd goal. Mario gets stick on here sometimes for being lazy but he's a workaholic defensively compared to AJ. The whole point about the most successful teams is WORK WORK and more WORK, look at Barca and, yes, the rags too. If AJ doesn't step up soon then get £20m for him from Dalglish if he's still interested.

SalfordCityBlue said:
taconinja said:
The more I think about that second goal the angrier I get. There's no way they would have had the freedom to make such a perfect cross if AJ had just put in effort. Didn't need a great tackle or anything heroic. Just effort. And he didn't want to give it. Wasn't like he had been on since the opening whistle either. He was fresh.

Couldn't agree more.

Literally just on, and simply wasn't interested.

Can't see Mancini putting up with him much longer. Waste of a shirt, waste of talent at the moment.

Agree and agree, although has to be said it was a very strange choice by Bob to bring him on when we were 2-1 up, couldn't understand it as he may as well have brought Zab on if he wanted to shore up the right hand side.

I was at bonfire so had it on my earphones.

Collymore and the guy who was with him said that he doesn't start because bobby thinks he needs to work more and track 5 minutes later they scored the second and blamed AJ.

I don't understand him tbh. If i was at city now i would need medication to sleep due to the huge grin on my face and mad crazy happy thoughts of what i am part of in my head.

aj is a good player who would fit in a few top 10 sides, he's not good enough to be at city, spuds player tops, hope i dont sound arogant but thats the way it is

Second game on the bounce in 3 days, where he enters the field and doesn't do enough to try and want it.

He should be screaming for it, he doesn't do anything.

If i was him, i'd be trying to get that ball at every opportunity available and have a run at the opposition and show Mancini what i could do.

not once again did he do that.

he'll be gone next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.