AJ Must Improve

taconinja said:
The more I think about that second goal the angrier I get. There's no way they would have had the freedom to make such a perfect cross if AJ had just put in effort. Didn't need a great tackle or anything heroic. Just effort. And he didn't want to give it. Wasn't like he had been on since the opening whistle either. He was fresh.

Couldn't agree more.

Literally just on, and simply wasn't interested.

Can't see Mancini putting up with him much longer. Waste of a shirt, waste of talent at the moment.

sweep said:
Makes Robinho look like a battler, shape up or fuck off.
Christ I just found myself nodding while reading that and then realized I was missing Robinho's effort on defense for a moment. I need to lie down.

AJ I just dont know what he is doing at times. 1 week he can be decent but he hasnt kicked on. I dont think he will be at the club come next season. Mancini is giving him a chance to prove himself and so far he has failed. If we want a top class winger then we should be looking for that now. AJ will get a lot of money because he is English but sadly he just isnt as good as he thinks he is.

zeven said:
whats up with his attitude? its shit.
I've seen it before. He's mentally checked out of the building so to speak. He's going through the paces because in my opinion he feels he isn't going to get what he wants at City.

Jeff stelling was banging on soccer Saturday this aft about why Mancini dosent start him, well there you go jeff! An ye his attitude is bad

Sadly, his attitude will get him out of City if he continues like this. It really looks like he hates every second that he spends on the pitch and that he does it only to "do his job". Really sad... I am quite convinced, with a bit (well maybe a bit more..) attitude change, he could be our Robben. I really think they have similar attributes (bar attitude of course) when it comes to speed and shooting. technique that Robben possesses is nothing special really, mostly that quick movement on his left side to cut inside. if only...

Nowhere to hide in a team of stars. If he pops up every now again playing for everton/bolton/sunderland and does something super duper he would be regarded as a gem, in the current crop of 90 minute performers his lapses of performance is going to stand out. Hope he gets his head down realises he has to up his game and becomes a city mainstay.

taconinja said:
zeven said:
whats up with his attitude? its shit.
I've seen it before. He's mentally checked out of the building so to speak. He's going through the paces because in my opinion he feels he isn't going to get what he wants at City.
is he stupid? what other team could he possbile want to join?
if he had half the attitude of Milner he would do more than ok.
im confused to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.