AJ Must Improve

SWP's back said:
bluebannana said:
this criticism is unfair, people saying he has an ego as thinks he's it, how do you know thats what he thinks and thats what he's like, do people know him, hes a class player we should be getting behind him!!!!
Yes.

Oh and I'll get behind him when he gets behind the club/manager. At present, a poor mans Robinho.

do you even remember what robinho was like, he was awful, johnson is hardly a poor mans robinho, hes scored in most games hes been in and created goals, he loves the club aswell.

Rammy Blue said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
taconinja said:
The more I think about that second goal the angrier I get. There's no way they would have had the freedom to make such a perfect cross if AJ had just put in effort. Didn't need a great tackle or anything heroic. Just effort. And he didn't want to give it. Wasn't like he had been on since the opening whistle either. He was fresh.

Couldn't agree more.

Literally just on, and simply wasn't interested.

Can't see Mancini putting up with him much longer. Waste of a shirt, waste of talent at the moment.

Agree and agree, although has to be said it was a very strange choice by Bob to bring him on when we were 2-1 up, couldn't understand it as he may as well have brought Zab on if he wanted to shore up the right hand side.

Its strange for sure, maybe Bob is under pressure to bring him on as he and his agent feels he is able to get a regular spot elsewhere.

bluebannana said:
SWP's back said:
bluebannana said:
this criticism is unfair, people saying he has an ego as thinks he's it, how do you know thats what he thinks and thats what he's like, do people know him, hes a class player we should be getting behind him!!!!
Yes.

Oh and I'll get behind him when he gets behind the club/manager. At present, a poor mans Robinho.

do you even remember what robinho was like, he was awful, johnson is hardly a poor mans robinho, hes scored in most games hes been in and created goals, he loves the club aswell.
No, he loves himself. Zabba loves the club.

No, he loves himself. Zabba loves the club.[/quote]

and he said this when....

SWP's back said:
Learn to quote then clarify your question if you want a response

okay? you said

No, he loves himself. Zabba loves the club.[/quote]

I was asking how do you know Johnson loves himself, based on what assumption? :)

Come on AJ, its all here for you, just do as the boss says, when he says it.

Stop the sulking bollocks and man up. You look like your enjoying life in training so show it on the pitch. Do as Bobby says and you may find you get them starts.

Also i agree with the poster who said he looks emaciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.