AJ Must Improve

Rammy Blue said:
Agree and agree, although has to be said it was a very strange choice by Bob to bring him on when we were 2-1 up, couldn't understand it as he may as well have brought Zab on if he wanted to shore up the right hand side.

Think he was hoping Johnson would give their fullback something to think about and stop him marauding into the final third - maybe even make him think about having to defend a bit.

Zabs would have been a more solid defensive change, but perhaps encouraged their fullback to get forward even more.

Think the idea was sound enough, just didn't bank on the player's woeful efforts.

Instead of barracking him how about as the great Brian Clough once said some players need an arm around them to get the best out of him. Sometimes I just think that getting on some players backs does not get the best out of them.

Mike D said:
Instead of barracking him how about as the great Brian Clough once said some players need an arm around them to get the best out of him. Sometimes I just think that getting on some players backs does not get the best out of them.
Playes that need an arm around the shoulder lack confidence. AJ thinks he's the dogs bollocks already.

You suck him off all you want, I'll call it as it is. He's a lazy twat that thinks he's made it and he is wasting his undoubted talent.

SWP's back said:
Mike D said:
Playes that need an arm around the shoulder lack confidence. AJ thinks he's the dogs bollocks already.

You suck him off all you want, I'll call it as it is. He's a lazy twat that thinks he's made it and he is wasting his undoubted talent.

Disagreee you look at Ronaldo, did Taggart ever slate him in public as Bobby does. All I am saying is some players can't take it, some can't. I just don't think AJ is someone who can keep coming back after being barrating week after week even if he deserves it.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:25 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Mike D said:

Disagreee you look at Ronaldo, did Taggart ever slate him in public as Bobby does. All I am saying is some players can't take it, some can't. I just don't think AJ is someone who can keep coming back after being barrating week after week even if he deserves it.

Early in his career there were several points where Ferguson criticized Ronaldo.

zeven said:
taconinja said:
zeven said:
whats up with his attitude? its shit.
I've seen it before. He's mentally checked out of the building so to speak. He's going through the paces because in my opinion he feels he isn't going to get what he wants at City.
is he stupid? what other team could he possbile want to join?
if he had half the attitude of Milner he would do more than ok.
im confused to be honest.

I think he wants to join the red dippers, regular start for a top 6 side will satisy his ego.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
zeven said:
taconinja said:
I've seen it before. He's mentally checked out of the building so to speak. He's going through the paces because in my opinion he feels he isn't going to get what he wants at City.
is he stupid? what other team could he possbile want to join?
if he had half the attitude of Milner he would do more than ok.
im confused to be honest.

I think he wants to join the red dippers, regular start for a top 6 side will satisy his ego.
I'll wave him off happily if he fails to change his childish attitude

I feel he is like a rabbit caught between the headlights. He see's all these top players around him and feels he has something to prove, but i'm afraid AJ it's not working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.