AJ not cutting it?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I think the whole team are wank, the money we've got we should sack them all and buy a new team. If I can do it on CM I can do it in real life.

are people not allowed opinions?

personally, i rate most of the players in our squad.

i dont rate kolarov or johnson.

i go every home game and most away games, and am entitled to my opinion.

grow up , and dont be so touchy.

nobody is saying sack te whole team. just saying johnson needs to step it up, and i agree.

he's a left winger playing on the right .... the only thing he can do is come inside and shoot, thats why he's out there. no point trying to beat the defender, to cross to a 5ft 6" Aguero who's up against a 6ft+Dunne and Collins.

inGavious said:
he's a left winger playing on the right .... the only thing he can do is come inside and shoot, thats why he's out there. no point trying to beat the defender, to cross to a 5ft 6" Aguero who's up against a 6ft+Dunne and Collins.

Johnson himself says his best position is on the right as he has rarely played on the left throughout his career. Its not a neccesity to cross it in the air.

inGavious said:

THIS

stavros said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
I think the whole team are wank, the money we've got we should sack them all and buy a new team. If I can do it on CM I can do it in real life.

are people not allowed opinions?

personally, i rate most of the players in our squad.

i dont rate kolarov or johnson.

i go every home game and most away games, and am entitled to my opinion.

grow up , and dont be so touchy.

nobody is saying sack te whole team. just saying johnson needs to step it up, and i agree.

I posted that before you even gave your opinion. Your comment was fair especially when you hoped that the player would prove you wrong. Other comments were not as fair. Grow up and stop being so touchy.

inGavious said:

Maybe a pull back to penalty spot....................?

When you look at Silva and Aguero, not only are they lightyears ahead of Johnson in terms of ability but they have much greater desire to get on the ball and keep the ball. They are much braver taking on players even when they know they'll get a whack, Johnson is always walking on eggshells whenever a defender is near him and a lot of the time surrenders the ball very easily without much of a fight. That's the most disappointing thing for me, if Johnson had the attitude/bravery of Aguero he'd be so much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.