AJ not cutting it?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
stavros said:
I think the whole team are wank, the money we've got we should sack them all and buy a new team. If I can do it on CM I can do it in real life.

are people not allowed opinions?

personally, i rate most of the players in our squad.

i dont rate kolarov or johnson.

i go every home game and most away games, and am entitled to my opinion.

grow up , and dont be so touchy.

nobody is saying sack te whole team. just saying johnson needs to step it up, and i agree.

I posted that before you even gave your opinion. Your comment was fair especially when you hoped that the player would prove you wrong. Other comments were not as fair. Grow up and stop being so touchy.

shall we just hug it out?
top of the league after all !
;)

Forzacitizens said:
the problem with AJ is stamina.

Along with a lack of Strength,both of body and character.

He's not a bad player,he does some very good things but he's so inconsistent and frustarting.
The reason i believe he's a target for flack is because he is the only player who offers something different to the rest of our set up,so we expect,and hope,for more from him,however,he simply isn't good enough.
I believe if we played with another wide player he would produce more as the focus and pressure on him would be far less.

FantasyIreland said:
Forzacitizens said:
the problem with AJ is stamina.

Along with a lack of Strength,both of body and character.

He's not a bad player,he does some very good things but he's so inconsistent and frustarting.
The reason i believe he's a target for flack is because he is the only player who offers something different to the rest of our set up,so we expect,and hope,for more from him,however,he simply isn't good enough.
I believe if we played with another wide player he would produce more as the focus and pressure on him would be far less.

i agree with this.

dont think hes good enough to carry the burden of our only out and out winger.

id play him at home. and use him as an impact sub away from home.

in games against stronger opposition i would also use him for the bench

stavros said:
stavros said:
are people not allowed opinions?

personally, i rate most of the players in our squad.

i dont rate kolarov or johnson.

i go every home game and most away games, and am entitled to my opinion.

grow up , and dont be so touchy.

nobody is saying sack te whole team. just saying johnson needs to step it up, and i agree.

I posted that before you even gave your opinion. Your comment was fair especially when you hoped that the player would prove you wrong. Other comments were not as fair. Grow up and stop being so touchy.

shall we just hug it out?
top of the league after all !
;)

OK as long as our willys don't touch.

he was poor today, played with the speed of man 10 years older, milner also frustrated me, though at least he always puts a shift in

We are never going to play with flying Wingers like Spurs or Scum.

He makes excellent use of the Ball, he links up well with all our other threats; Balo,Silva,Dzeko,Richards,Yaya etc. He isn't afraid to shoot. He still isn't afraid to try something different even now the crowds are beginning to get on his back and his finishing is certainly on a par with Lennon,Walcott Valencia. He is also clearly trying really hard now on his defensive duties, still pretty rubbish at them but you can really see the work going in.

He is the nearest thing I have seen to the old Forest Winger John Robertson and I think he is great and he just feels right and feels like a "City" player.

Played well first half...Not so good second.

At least Mancini stuck with him. it must be disheartening for him to play one game then be dropped as has been the case all season!<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:13 pm --<br /><br />Played well first half...Not so good second.

At least Mancini stuck with him. it must be disheartening for him to play one game then be dropped as has been the case all season!

adams early performances for us were amazing including his england appearances but mancini saw something he didnt like and started dropping him
since then he has played ok in spells bur overall has got steadily worse.

his body language just doesnt seem right to me anymore, lacks confidence going passed people and cannot get back to defend if he loses the ball.

I want all our players to do well and hope he can find his early exiting form, maybe the euros will get him back to his best.

Thought he played good enough today. He's not an amazing winger but is decent enough for one that only occasionally starts/sub apperances, I'm happy having him in the at our club.

That saying, if someone came in with a big money offer for the guy I wouldn't really mind as long as we where getting a pretty decent deal. Though I do question whether we could go out and buy a new big money wide man and then barely ever start him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.