AJ real thoughts to the City Fans

oakiecokie said:
Seosa said:
Good to read, he's got a long way to go but he can be great if he listens to whats needed to be told to him. When he came on against France he was doing exactly what Mancini doesn't want; its all well and good if you can beat a man but don't try it all the time, sometimes just cross or pass the ball. Another thing to help him would be to get Richards out, it's bad enough he's shite but the last thing we need is for him to be disrupting our best/better players.

For me that my biggest bugbear with him, is knowing when and how to look at other options when other team members are around you,especially in the penalty area.
Seems to try either too hard and tries the sometimes impossible,because he his young and wants to be the hero.
He should think back to the Liverpool game was it ,when he calmly picked out Barry ??
More of that please,young man.

I agree with what you've said, but without sounding pedantic, it was Milner who picked out Barry, :)

Seosa said:
oakiecokie said:
For me that my biggest bugbear with him, is knowing when and how to look at other options when other team members are around you,especially in the penalty area.
Seems to try either too hard and tries the sometimes impossible,because he his young and wants to be the hero.
He should think back to the Liverpool game was it ,when he calmly picked out Barry ??
More of that please,young man.

I agree with what you've said, but without sounding pedantic, it was Milner who picked out Barry, :)

Yes thats correct !! As I said I couldn`t quite remember,but all in all,that for me his is main weakness,looking for the right ball.
Hopefully it will come right for him.

all those slaggin the lad off on here the other day should be fuckin ashamed of themselves...maybe people will think before jumping on the media bandwagon next time......doubt it though.

colin's bell helmet said:
all those slaggin the lad off on here the other day should be fuckin ashamed of themselves...maybe people will think before jumping on the media bandwagon next time......doubt it though.

So easy to jump on the "bandwagon" but why do we take things as gospell,because its in the papers ??
Do we want to believe it,or is it the easy option to take,when things are going pearshaped,within the Club ??

Aren't you just jumping on another band wagon from the same purveyors of half truths.

Haha, cos Johnson is a saint.

Fuckin makes me laugh it really does. Why do so many think the sun shines out of this lads arse? He's a big headed cretin.

Gets a chance against Birmingham to show why he should be in the team and was one of the worst in that game.

He should put in performances before moaning like fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.