Ajax away sold out. {merged}

Re: Cost of Match ticket for Ajax

TBooksbluearmy said:
Just follwed a link on another website, the price of a ticket for the match in Ajax is 80 euros, which is about £64 to £65. Plus the cost of the flight and food, would come to about £300+ just to go and watch the match. That is hell of alot of money.

If this is true should the club charge the Ajax fans the same price i.e. 80 euros for the match ticket. My feelings is that the club should do just that, and show that the club will not stand and see their fans being ripped of by another club. The excuse Ajax are giving is that they rate us as a bigger club then real madrid who they charged just 65 Euros per match ticket.

or they know Madrid fans won't travel and we will?

TBooksbluearmy said:
Just follwed a link on another website, the price of a ticket for the match in Ajax is 80 euros, which is about £64 to £65. Plus the cost of the flight and food, would come to about £300+ just to go and watch the match. That is hell of alot of money.

If this is true should the club charge the Ajax fans the same price i.e. 80 euros for the match ticket. My feelings is that the club should do just that, and show that the club will not stand and see their fans being ripped of by another club. The excuse Ajax are giving is that they rate us as a bigger club then real madrid who they charged just 65 Euros per match ticket.

But if City charge Ajax fans £65 they have to charge our fans the same price don't they? So basically they would be 'punishing' us.

Eccles Blue said:
TBooksbluearmy said:

But if City charge Ajax fans £65 they have to charge our fans the same price don't they? So basically they would be 'punishing' us.

It's not their fans' fault though. Neither set of fans should have to pay this much.

Re: Ajax AWAY ticket details.

They are charging their own fans 51 euros for this match

Re: Ajax AWAY ticket details.

are people expecting this to sell out rapidly? few people seem to be panicking but i would have thought the price has put off alot of people. im worried now im getting mine on the friday if any left!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.