Ajax away sold out. {merged}

Re: Ajax AWAY ticket details.

M24-CRC said:
allan harper said:
30 minutes on the phone getting Ajax tickets on the first day of fucking sales !
why do people still use the phone to order tickets (and then moan coz its took them ages) when using the online system is so much easier, hassle free and done and dusted in less than 2 mins???
plus you dont have to pay a telephone booking fee

Because know all, some of us aren't that clued up on computers, some of us have kids tickets to purchase with an adult ticket and some of us have other enquires we like to ask about. That wasn't moaning, if you've ever seen me moan you'd know the difference.

allan harper said:
M24-CRC said:
allan harper said:
30 minutes on the phone getting Ajax tickets on the first day of fucking sales !
why do people still use the phone to order tickets (and then moan coz its took them ages) when using the online system is so much easier, hassle free and done and dusted in less than 2 mins???

Because know all, some of us aren't that clued up on computers, some of us have kids tickets to purchase with an adult ticket and some of us have other enquires we like to ask about. That wasn't moaning, if you've ever seen me moan you'd know the difference.

He wasnt being a "know all" he was making a point , fair enough if it doesnt apply to you but wind your neck in .

CHT said:
allan harper said:
M24-CRC said:

He wasnt being a "know all" he was making a point , fair enough if it doesnt apply to you but wind your neck in .

Who the fucks this **** !

BezzMCFC said:
iv never felt more like shaggin a bras in amsterdam on the lash oooh city

CANT WAIT two weeks

Be careful as there's a fair chance they were banging RAGs last season..... You don't want your dick to turn red...

nederblue said:
BezzMCFC said:

CANT WAIT two weeks

Be careful as there's a fair chance they were banging RAGs last season..... You don't want your dick to turn red...
If he goes at it slowly there'll be less chance of friction burns

squirtyflower said:
nederblue said:
BezzMCFC said:

CANT WAIT two weeks

If he goes at it slowly there'll be less chance of friction burns

Very little chance of a friction burn (from what I've heard) It's almost 30 euros cheaper than a ticket, anyone thinking of investing in this instead?

allan harper said:
M24-CRC said:
allan harper said:

clued up on computers??? are you taking the piss??
you're clued up enough to log onto this forum aren't you??
All you have to do is register your supporter number and then ordering tickets online is easy.
If, as you say, you have other queries to ask about then you'll just have to accept that you'll have to wait in a queue with all the others ringing up ordering tickets (which could have been 100's this morning).....do you expect 100's of phone operators in the ticket office for busy periods or would you like your own 1 to 1 operator just for you.

-- Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:32 am --

allan harper said:
CHT said:
allan harper said:

Who the fucks this **** !
never mind who the fuck he is.......he was just making a point about me making a point........so as he says, wind your neck in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.