Ajax away sold out. {merged}

Re: Ajax AWAY ticket details.

allan harper said:
Blue Mist said:
spike144 said:
Like every other away European game they'll be plenty of tickets to go round.

Spike, you say there will be plenty to go around so can pick your brain then please. I am ok as I have 6,900 but my lad, season ticket holder etc is only on 3,500. Do you know anone that can help as I can't wait in the hope it does go down that far, (it didnt for Madrid.) Also I know I am being cheeky asking as I will be going independently but you have to ask dont you ! PM me if you can help cheers.

You should be able to get your lads ticket when you purchase your ticket.

Surely they wont let me get my lads with him not having enough points ? or do I just ask/blag ? at present there is no date for 3,500 points and it seems one of us will be over there without a ticket !

Blue Mist said:
spike144 said:

Spike, you say there will be plenty to go around so can pick your brain then please. I am ok as I have 6,900 but my lad, season ticket holder etc is only on 3,500. Do you know anone that can help as I can't wait in the hope it does go down that far, (it didnt for Madrid.) Also I know I am being cheeky asking as I will be going independently but you have to ask dont you ! PM me if you can help cheers.
Do you recon you'll get one at 6900? I'm just over 7000 at worrying I may not get one.

allan harper said:
Blue Mist said:
spike144 said:

They say you have to wait until it hits the lowest criteria band of the group

roll up roll up

<a class="postlink" href="http://kopen.marktplaats.nl/search.php?stop_force_description_search=1&from_searchbox_advanced=1&q=ajax+manchester+city&g=0&qsf=0&postcode=1063MC&distance=&search.x=0&search.y=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://kopen.marktplaats.nl/search.php? ... search.y=0</a>

tickets avg around 40 euros

gouldybob said:
allan harper said:
Blue Mist said:

Depends how old he is, for under 16's the rules can be different.

Junior Membership holders:

We appreciate that there may be a significant difference in loyalty points between junior supporters (under the age of 16) and their parent(s) or guardian(s). A very limited allocation of tickets will be made available to City Kicks Platinum/Gold Members for purchase together with a qualifying adult Membership holder. At the point where the adult qualifies, they can also purchase one junior ticket regardless of the junior’s loyalty point status. Please note, this option is only available to supporters purchasing ‘in person’ or over the phone and all juniors must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over). Once this limited allocation has been sold, no further tickets will be available and all junior Members must then qualify in their own right to purchase a ticket. Members will be advised at the point of sale when the limited allocation of tickets available to junior members has sold out.

gouldybob said:
allan harper said:
Blue Mist said:

That just for European matches ? as you don't have to wait for normal League games.

foreverablue18 said:
didsburyblu said:
Ludicrous prices!!!!

I never realised there ground was the showpiece stadium in the world.

Id expect that for Bernabeu or Nou Camp but not them. Anyone any idea how much are neighbours paid last year??

Was told the rags paid £30 last year - Sure they'll argue that it was Europa League therefore cheaper but bollocks to that! Fans being priced out of games, guessing most flights out to the dam are about that price!

United paid around 69 quid last year. I mentioned it on another thread a while back and got laughed at! My cousin who went said most travelled and didnt bother going to the game.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:28 pm --<br /><br />
foreverablue18 said:
didsburyblu said:
Ludicrous prices!!!!

I never realised there ground was the showpiece stadium in the world.

Id expect that for Bernabeu or Nou Camp but not them. Anyone any idea how much are neighbours paid last year??

Was told the rags paid £30 last year - Sure they'll argue that it was Europa League therefore cheaper but bollocks to that! Fans being priced out of games, guessing most flights out to the dam are about that price!

United paid around 69 quid last year. I mentioned it on another thread a while back and got laughed at! My cousin who went said most travelled and didnt bother going to the game.

Tonster said:
gouldybob said:
allan harper said:

Depends how old he is, for under 16's the rules can be different.

Junior Membership holders:

We appreciate that there may be a significant difference in loyalty points between junior supporters (under the age of 16) and their parent(s) or guardian(s). A very limited allocation of tickets will be made available to City Kicks Platinum/Gold Members for purchase together with a qualifying adult Membership holder. At the point where the adult qualifies, they can also purchase one junior ticket regardless of the junior’s loyalty point status. Please note, this option is only available to supporters purchasing ‘in person’ or over the phone and all juniors must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over). Once this limited allocation has been sold, no further tickets will be available and all junior Members must then qualify in their own right to purchase a ticket. Members will be advised at the point of sale when the limited allocation of tickets available to junior members has sold out.

Sorry, I am sowing confusion. My lad is an adult so will have to wait. (so if anyone would like to help a likeable friendly regular poster...... :-) )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.