Ajax away sold out. {merged}

Re: Ajax AWAY ticket details.

goatfood said:
Wasn't Villareal over £70?
it was a lot and the view was the worst I've ever known. And blues were paying ten quid or summat to sit in their end on the day

Blue_Ketchup said:

They paid £50 quid and were allocated 2590 for the last 32 of uefa cup last season.

edit - they were also allocated 200 at £92!!! as well
I'd pay the 92 to be honest just to avoid being corralled around, bunged behind a fence in the shit seats and kept in after the game. But I suspect these 200 will go to our corporate trip.

To be fair to city here at least they are whacking them out quickly instead of selling them too close to the game. They seem to have learnt a few lessons over the last year or two.

Jeez, £65 is a lot to ask, 3 of us are driving over to save money, travel, tunnel, 2 nights in a hotel, food and drink will come to around £400 (£90 each to get there and back), still, £65 is a pisstake, what is it, a cup final ffs...?!

spike144 said:
Like every other away European game they'll be plenty of tickets to go round.

Spike, Madrid sold out at 5k points, Villareal at 7k. The Ajax allocation is similar and the criteria announced is normally a pretty good guide. This won't go below 5k<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:07 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Mist said:
allan harper said:
Blue Mist said:
Spike, you say there will be plenty to go around so can pick your brain then please. I am ok as I have 6,900 but my lad, season ticket holder etc is only on 3,500. Do you know anone that can help as I can't wait in the hope it does go down that far, (it didnt for Madrid.) Also I know I am being cheeky asking as I will be going independently but you have to ask dont you ! PM me if you can help cheers.

You should be able to get your lads ticket when you purchase your ticket.

Surely they wont let me get my lads with him not having enough points ? or do I just ask/blag ? at present there is no date for 3,500 points and it seems one of us will be over there without a ticket !

How old is your lad? If he is under 16 then their is a small allocation for this exact reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.