Ajax away sold out. {merged}

Re: Ajax AWAY ticket details. SOLD OUT. {merged}

Citycitytid said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Citycitytid said:
I've just been told that 800 tickets went on general sale yesterday and a guy at the ticket office has been sacked today....that's someone from the Brooklands supporters club who's just told me that.

Sounds like Chinese Whispers to me.

I wouldn't have though 800 people without points would have tried to apply on the off-chance.

Exactly my thoughts.

If they were on open sale for enough time for 800 chancers to get tickets, it would have it this forum at the time.

People just need to understand that this trip is in high demand, so supporters clubs, and high points holders would have been all over it

WTGD!! said:
Citycitytid said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I wouldn't have though 800 people without points would have tried to apply on the off-chance.

Exactly my thoughts.

If they were on open sale for enough time for 800 chancers to get tickets, it would have it this forum at the time.

People just need to understand that this trip is in high demand, so supporters clubs, and high points holders would have been all over it
If this was true, then City would not have posted out the tickets yet, and could therefore stop it, refund the money, and resell.

cheddar 404 thats exactly the point ,points are being given for anything,and any one who has bought platinum cant really complain when they have paid 50 quid to get double points on there mates who cant afford it ,one point system for everyone no matter what you paid for your s/c,and a bit of common sense by those who assess the games

City need to release a statement saying what went where .how many to TC how to supporters clubs how to corporate & how at the office/Phone to people with 8000+ this would enlighten us & stop the rumours & speculation .maybe do this for all aways

Citycitytid said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Citycitytid said:
I've just been told that 800 tickets went on general sale yesterday and a guy at the ticket office has been sacked today....that's someone from the Brooklands supporters club who's just told me that.

Exactly my thoughts.

I agree with that however to my knowledge as a season ticket holder once it goes to general sale you can purchase 6 tickets although im not 100% on that. If true though maybe all it took was a few purchasing the max to see a big chunk of tickets go. Clearly they wont speak out for risk of em being cancelled and the club wont either so guess this is one story with loads of possibilities and no definitive ending

Sideways said:
mcfc1632 said:
Sideways said:
Just picked up 2 tickets thru viagogo for block 418 which, I'm told, is next to the away section.
There were still a few left when I booked if anyone fancies sitting with the Ajax fans?

sideways - can you post a link please - I could not find the tickets when searching on viagogo - just ajax domestic games

http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Ticke...remier-League/Ajax-Amsterdam-Tickets/E-481729

Thanks sideways - I panicked and bought through worldticketshop - more expensive as well - anyway at least booked now

Citycitytid said:

no tickets went on general sale, there was an error made around 6-30, it took 5 mins to spot it and any applications in that time were cancelled.

nobody has been sacked.

supporters clubs had their allocations cut for this game due to the high demand.

a word of advice.
when we next play (to a half empty stadium) get yourself down there. you'll enjoy the game and will get added points.some aways too if you can.

just an idea.

de niro said:
Citycitytid said:

no tickets went on general sale, there was an error made around 6-30, it took 5 mins to spot it and any applications in that time were cancelled.

nobody has been sacked.

supporters clubs had their allocations cut for this game due to the high demand.

a word of advice.
when we next play (to a half empty stadium) get yourself down there. you'll enjoy the game and will get added points.some aways too if you can.

just an idea.

Three cheers for de niro, most sensible post yet.

and I am not just saying that because you are a moderator either!! ;-)

de niro said:
Citycitytid said:

nobody has been sacked.

a word of advice.

just an idea.

Advice to me Bill?.....

I've heard there's been a cock up and all 2,700 tickets have been sold to people with zero points. In the Ajax end, right in amongst their firm. Also heard they're not even for the City game. Those pricks at the ticket office have only gone over to Amsterdam and come back with a load of Ajax V FC Twente tickets by mistake.

Also heard that 2,690 of them went to corporate fuckers. Most of whom are United fans. Probably.

Some twat down the pub just tried telling me that because it's the most in demand European game in City's history that the tickets just got sold out on the first day to fans with a load of points, who've been going years.

Must think I was fuckin' born yesterday. Joker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.