Ajax away sold out. {merged}

Re: Ajax AWAY ticket details.

allan harper said:
Chillidog77 said:
Flights & Hotel already booked ... £260 for 4 tickets to see a game of football. Ffs!!!
Not really surprised there was not much of a queue at 9am really ...

Just remembered are west ham on sale today?

Yep, went on sale on Monday. Another £49.

allan harper said:
30 minutes on the phone getting Ajax tickets on the first day of fucking sales !

I went into the ticket office, no queue, fantastically helpful young lady and on my way again in 5 minutes!!

Hold my hands up that not everyone can do that but just wanted to give an alternative 'view'.

The only problem is ................... will my bank give me a new mortgage to cover the ticket cost!!!!!!!! But at least the club managed to get Ajax to drop the price a little bit apparently.

Hi fellow blues, first time poster.

Just wanted to mention that we purchased some tickets for the game through the viagogo.nl website. Obviously you have to pay a premium and we'll be sat in the home section but we live near the Hull dock so we've booked a mini-cruise and we're making a trip of it.

Just wanted to take a straw poll on who else has gone down this route, any thoughts, tips advice etc? Cheers

Freestyler said:
United were charged £72 for this game in the Europa last season.
Think you may be getting mixed up with the Bilbao game - that was 70 odd quid.

Either way it's a rip off, Ajax are claiming the City match is a higher pricing category match than Real Madrid because they've played Madrid a few times recently, and they think the Ajax/City game will be the key one in the group. I suspect it's more to do with the fact they know you'll sell your allocation whatever they charge - doubt the same would be true for Madrid fans.

Nearly booked flights for this as well, bit of luck i didn't because i doubt ill get anywhere near a ticket. What are the chances of west ham going to general sale?

JM Mcr said:
Freestyler said:
United were charged £72 for this game in the Europa last season.
Think you may be getting mixed up with the Bilbao game - that was 70 odd quid.

Either way it's a rip off, Ajax are claiming the City match is a higher pricing category match than Real Madrid because they've played Madrid a few times recently, and they think the Ajax/City game will be the key one in the group. I suspect it's more to do with the fact they know you'll sell your allocation whatever they charge - doubt the same would be true for Madrid fans.

MEN claiming that the reason for the price being higher than for Madrid is cos they have played Madrid last 3 years and this has more intruige. (more chance of them winning). I have to agree.

Plus, if the demand is there, why not charge what you want? no one forced to buy

ICT-Tam said:
Nearly booked flights for this as well, bit of luck i didn't because i doubt ill get anywhere near a ticket. What are the chances of west ham going to general sale?

This! What comes first the chicken or the egg!

Would really like to go to this match didnt know whether to book flights or accom before ticket so have held off.

Now looking at it looks like it will be touch and go if I will qualify for a ticket before they sell out and then if i do manage to get one i probably will be stuffed in getting flights and accom!!!

allan harper said:
30 minutes on the phone getting Ajax tickets on the first day of fucking sales !
why do people still use the phone to order tickets (and then moan coz its took them ages) when using the online system is so much easier, hassle free and done and dusted in less than 2 mins???
plus you dont have to pay a telephone booking fee

Do not buy them.
Do not get ripped off.
Make a stand for working class supporters.
Show them we will not be treated this way.

Maybe then I'll get one with my 5000 points ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.