Ajax away ticket request

Anyone sellin for ajax away? in need of 2, bought flights and hotel and realy dont want to go in ajax end so please someone help me! thanks #ctwd pm me.

Hi,

Booked flights and Hotel for Amsterdam, obv no tickets :( need 2, for my dads 60th - surprise gift. Can't believe:

1. They only gave us 1800 and
2. They went so quickly

and I have a fair few points having hada season ticket for 15 years. Anyway please if someone has any tickets or a solution for me please message me, I will be most grateful and have the cash for a deal.

Kind Regards
Andy

*** Spare place on a 9 seater minibus for the Ajax game away ***

• The mini bus is leaving Miles Platting at 9pm on Tuesday 23rd October (local pick up can be arranged)
• Driving down to Dover for the 4.20am ferry crossing to Calais - (price included)
• Hopefully arriving in Amsterdam on 24th October at midday
• Leaving the minibus at the ground and heading into the centre for the sights
• Driving back to Calais after the game for 7am crossing back to Dover
• Hopefully back in Manchester for early afternoon on the Thursday

PM me if you are interested in this spare place.

If there are questions about ajax away. maybe I can help you. For tickets is a clubcard obligation. But in the Netherlands you can, with just a club card number, buy e-tickets, if this is possible from england I dont know, you can trie. Otherwise I can arrange some club card numbers voor the city fans, its not sold out yet.

I'm looking (not holding my breath though) for one ticket. Flights and hotel booked ages ago for me and the son of, I've managed to get a ticket in the city end for the boy but I haven't got one for me. Any help gratefully received yada yada

thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.