Ajax away ticket request

Richard said:
Lancet Fluke said:
cumbriablue said:
I have got 5800 points and ain't confident I will get a ticket with that.. Flights and hotel booked... So am wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me use there card if they ain't going.. Cheers much appreciated

I would have assumed 5800 would probably be ok. Do we know how big an allocation Ajax give for CL matches and how much they charge? If so we might be able to have a more educated guess as to how many points will be needed.

United got 2,590 tickets at £50 and 200 tickets at £92, for their EUROPA League game last season.
That's a worry, I don't know why but I thought we'd get more than that. Plus seems this is the one everyone wants to go to. Looks like it could be tough getting a ticket.

Genuine blue looking for Ajax away ticket.

Got Bluecard with match priority and member of London SC - so anyone on there can vouch for me.

Cheers

FORZA CITY said:
Another one here in need. This forum is face value only but I am willing to make a generous donation to the "charity of your choice" ;-|

(Which could be your personal beer fund)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.