Ajax fans being obnoxious

and one of the cunts comes on here spouting bollocks as if to prove my point.

you play in a dogshit pub league you muppet, those league titles are as impressive as celtics.

the league is that poor, you manager to play champions league football EVERY year.

well done you've won 4 decent trophies in your history.

we don't follow city for success anyway. success is the bonus.

ban-mcfc said:
and one of the ***** comes on here spouting bollocks as if to prove my point.

you play in a dogshit pub league you muppet, those league titles are as impressive as celtics.

the league is that poor, you manager to play champions league football EVERY year.

well done you've won 4 decent trophies in your history.

we don't follow city for success anyway. success is the bonus.

If he was English I guarantee hed be a scum fan..

You'd think that since their club have had such an illustrious past, their fans would act with more class and grace...apparently that's not the case. Shame.

berger1985 said:
They also had a banner that said something like "The three stars on our shirt stands for 30 titles"

I can't understand why they would care enough about us to go to all the trouble and expense of making banners.

Yeah, 30 Dutch titles. If only we had to play such giants as AZ Alkmaar, VVV Venlo and Go Ahead Eagles to win titles.....

394901_402652903150301_1656737962_n.jpg

This one was also held up during the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.