ajax fans fantastic banner

LongsightM13 said:
They probably 'captured' that flag by outnumbering a few blues, hard men that they are.
Flying the opposition's 'captured' flag upside down is seen as a sign of immense disrespect among European ultras.
Childish in the extreme, if you ask me.
So the Ajax ultras are juvenile bullies, as well as hypocrites

if you squint you can just make out that chaps missus being hung upside down by the ultras behind the flag...

Think I might pinch myself an Ajax flag when they come to eastlands ! Liberty taking bastards !

york away to this! said:
LongsightM13 said:
They probably 'captured' that flag by outnumbering a few blues, hard men that they are.
Flying the opposition's 'captured' flag upside down is seen as a sign of immense disrespect among European ultras.

if you squint you can just make out that chaps missus being hung upside down by the ultras behind the flag...
Haha, that is quality mate

Is it me or does the picture of the dodgy looking Arab look racist?

Is this the sort of image we want in our 'modern' football?

york away to this! said:
LongsightM13 said:

Hung upside down by the ultras? That sounds bloody painful!

jimharri said:
york away to this! said:
LongsightM13 said:

Hung upside down by the ultras? That sounds bloody painful!

May they qualify for the Europa and get spanked 10-0 by Atletico Madrid.

LongsightM13 said:

And BITD it was really hard to take a scarf of an opposition fan not matter what their age or sex was and how out numbered they were<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:22 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
Never in my lifetime will I credit Ajax fans for anything.

Horrible breed. Death is too good for a few of them.

Grow up

mcfcliam said:
LongsightM13 said:
mcfcliam said:
Never in my lifetime will I credit Ajax fans for anything.

Horrible breed. Death is too good for a few of them.
Did you have a bit of trouble over there mate?

3 times I nearly got a kicking.

They are bullies and worse than United for picking off innocents.
They left me alone when I was wandering around. Need to shave your hair closer mate.

btw - I am 100% sure I saw you in the Irish bar about midnight on wednesday, made me smile.

mcfcliam said:
I was! Shame on me! Everywhere seemed to be closing.

Some of those dutch bars are great though.

And the reefer is quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.