Ajax Fans Tonight

grim up north said:
Berkovic_blue said:
They didn't sing for 90 mins don't know why people are spreading that myth. Sounded like typical euro fans to me, banging a drum to make a lot of sporadic noise

it was about 88 minutes from where i was sat they shut for about 2 mins in second half. i can still hear there main song going round my head.

Think that's your problem, get your ears checked.

88mins lol

It sounded like "I touched the moon Oy oy oy oy oy." Or some shite like that.

A lad behind me who I must find out if he posts on here had me in hysterics last night pleadig with there fans to stop banging the f'n drum and that apart from clogs and fucking windmills what the hell did they have to be happy about.

Lark Lane Blue said:
DutchCityBoy said:
Lark Lane Blue said:
Loads of them had crap sunglasses on, is that a Dutch thing or an Ajax thing?

Think it's an Italian thing. But in Holland you see it more and more these days.

Did they not know it was night time?
Funny cigs and space cake make you do funny things

BezzMCFC said:
omcfc said:
It sounded like "I touched the moon Oy oy oy oy oy." Or some shite like that.

A feyenoord fan explained this song to me when they were singing this by the canal

"if you dont jump your not a jew"

Oh.. well, now you say it, it makes complete sense :)

we need more catchy songs, when we sing some songs we tend to sing fast as fuck and it just doesnt get going.

teams from holland and germany tend to sing slower and have deeper tones so it sounds a hell of alot louder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.