Ajax Vs City CL In Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrewmswift said:
super_city_si said:
jimharri said:
We didn't deserve to be ahead. As per usual in Europe, we just can't keep possession.
Yes, we're getting absoloutely bossed. Dzeko probably coming off, stick Aguero where he belongs and get Tevezon to buzz around. Doesnt solve that left sided problem though. We are getting over run on the left.

dzeko has been very good ?

I can't understand why we let them have so much possession; for ten minutes after we scored we showed that we've got the measure of them, but then just seemed to sit back as half time approached.

Joehannes said:
No idea why he didn't do something earlier to sure up our left-hand side.

we need to move milner over to cover, swap with nasri

lescott looks so nervous on the ball,

rastus said:
Train said:
Pretty average display so far. Yaya looks like he's injured the way he's playing.
There was a fair bit of blood from his ankle..

It's a cut. I've played with worse and I wasn't playing for a top club on top wages.

We play far too deep in europe. Ffs we need to win so lets fucking go for it.

adrianr said:
Bit boring this not keeping a clean sheet lark tbh. Was looking like a very good away Euro performance till then as well.
Not really, to be fair. Just over 40% possession; you're not going to win too many games in the CL when you can't keep the ball.

Lazy bunch of so and so's making Ajax look like Barca while our midfield is always the wrong side of the ball. YaYa clearly a passenger due to this injury. He lack of control led to their goal. Back four way too deep all first half. Why ? Ajax only have one striker ffs. We're a yard off the pace all over the pitch. We really need to up the tempo as they are controlling the game and are having possession without breaking sweat. Great goal from Nasri but we've hardly threatened apart from that.

Big second half needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.