Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

So pleased I signed up to the cup scheme back in the summer...£80 for two dead rubbers...anyone reckon City will 'do the right thing' and reduce the price for Madrid?...no, neither do I. You live and learn.

Chickens coming home to roost on disastrous transfer window. This was the window to shore up all of our shortcomings (width, deep passing, pace) and we not only failed, we exaggerated those deficiencies.

How many players from the last window saw the pitch today? Answer: none. Only Sinclair made the bench.

I need to find a better word than embarrassing. It's just.. Well.. I don't know what this is.

To those who were relishing playing the Dutch, German and Spanish Champions and having some great away days.................doesnt seem quite as appealing now does it?

Next year I'd quite happily take playing Glentoran and some Romanian Minows in the Group stages.....

Blumers Bloomers said:
To those who were relishing playing the Dutch, German and Spanish Champions and having some great away days.................doesnt seem quite as appealing now does it?

Next year I'd quite happily take playing Glentoran and some Romanian Minows.....
Probably lose to them as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.