Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

Get back to the old formation. It's clearly it working at all.

Fuck up from the start of the season. Christ knows how we are where we are in the league

4-2-3-1

Sort it out

We have played well once this season.

Between the pathetic transfer window and Mancini's fucking about we are in a mess defensively.

WTF just dont get it , dont care if he scored late goals as sub, Dzeko is no tevez, you dont play Tevez your not picking your best team, why the fuck would he not pick his best team v Dortmund Aresnal and tonight, are biggest games this year and he not picked his best team, WHY, he pissing me off, did Dzeko from the start work first 2 times ? no, so he does it again, basic shit mancini pick your best fuckin team

-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:37 pm --

WTF just dont get it , dont care if he scored late goals as sub, Dzeko is no tevez, you dont play Tevez your not picking your best team, why the fuck would he not pick his best team v Dortmund Aresnal and tonight, are biggest games this year and he not picked his best team, WHY, he pissing me off, did Dzeko from the start work first 2 times ? no, so he does it again, basic shit mancini pick your best fuckin team<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 pm --<br /><br />WTF just dont get it , dont care if he scored late goals as sub, Dzeko is no tevez, you dont play Tevez your not picking your best team, why the fuck would he not pick his best team v Dortmund Aresnal and tonight, are biggest games this year and he not picked his best team, WHY, he pissing me off, did Dzeko from the start work first 2 times ? no, so he does it again, basic shit mancini pick your best fuckin team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.