Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

I think the owner has a very big decision to make.

Is he happy with his lot so far, or does he decide to take action before it is beyond fixing.

Mancini should be sacked on tonight's evidence, running out of excuses, useless trying to deflect the blame.

There are few suitable candidates but Guardiola is open to the right offer.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:55 pm --<br /><br />I think the owner has a very big decision to make.

Is he happy with his lot so far, or does he decide to take action before it is beyond fixing.

Mancini should be sacked on tonight's evidence, running out of excuses, useless trying to deflect the blame.

There are few suitable candidates but Guardiola is open to the right offer.

Re: That's why edin dosent start

Well, Bombo - looks like general consensus is that you are clueless about football...

Is there a way out now?? Can you delete the thread? Something I would consider if I were you...save what you can...

My wife lost her job today, so there's really no sting in this loss for me although I would have loved to have seen the win just to take the edge off. Hopefully we pick up and improve from here. Also would rather not see people tearing into Mario any longer because they want someone else starting. Didn't seem to change much tonight.

Mancini to blame I'm afraid! Tactically messed up and he's being doing it far too often this season. Saying he didn't prepare properly now. Inexcusable! He may be saying it to take pressure off of players but that's not a comfort to me.

Pigeonho said:
jimharri said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
WHat happens if we win our remaining 3 games?
''Win our remaining three games''?

2nb8utx.gif
Hahah, I needed that laugh! On that positive note i'm going to lick my missus out because my dick is too depressed to work.

City, you were fucking shit.

Your lucky, i'm in the spare room and my dick is too depressed
even for a wank.

the thing that really pissed me off was, when they gave the ball away to us, and all we needed to do was control it, or head it to one of our players, we gave them the fucking ball back EVERY TIME!

And why when we break quickly and get into a decent position, do we not pass the ball on? the player that has the ball seems to come to a gradual stop, and then pass the ball all the way back to the CB's?

totally stunned by that tonight, that was horific

Mancini just can't manage in Europe. Domestically he's absolutely fine, but there's something about European football that he can't get the tactics right for. Maybe it's the vast differences in styles between the various nations. Maybe it's the travelling. Maybe it's having to spend time away from where he's used to being, training and practicing in foreign countries rather than at the home training ground. I just don't know. What I do know is that in years at Inter, and in the past few seasons at City, he's consistently under-achieved. This season has been the worst by a distance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.