Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

Re: That's why edin dosent start

Bombo said:
One word ineffective unless from the bench

like Aguero (or any other player) was better? please don't be ignorant.

-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:50 pm --

Bombo said:

like Aguero (or any other player) was better? please don't be ignorant.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:50 pm --<br /><br />
Bombo said:

like Aguero (or any other player) was better? please don't be ignorant.

jimharri said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
WHat happens if we win our remaining 3 games?
''Win our remaining three games''?

2nb8utx.gif
Hahah, I needed that laugh! On that positive note i'm going to lick my missus out because my dick is too depressed to work.

City, you were fucking shit.

That was fucking shocking! How can the Premier League champions be so clueless regardless of whether it is a tough group or not.

That was fucking shocking! How can the Premier League champions be so clueless regardless of whether it is a tough group or not.

Re: Reality Check.

Pam said:
OMFG, GROW THE FUCK UP. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND AND SOME OF YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE.

Pipe down large loaf.
Yes we are champions of England... And that performance was fucking awful

nobody played particularly well, and nobody played particularly badly. It was all a bit meh.

I think this season Yaya has been a shadow of the player we know he is. something up there.

Dzeko didnt play badly, and could have had a hat trick if it wasnt for some excellent goalkeeping.

Nasri drifted in and out, Aguero likewise, Milner did what Milner does, Barry wasnt too bad, but one mistake and they score.

Lescott was off the pace, mentally and physically, against a bunch of little quick players, when Nasric would have been better cos he is more mobile, and I am a Lescott fan btw.

Tevez ran around like aheadless chicken, Balo was, well Balo,

The best player for me was Richards, that pass was sublime.

Let's all over-react

I have just self-imploded in a shower of bile and shit out of rage and shame that we were worse than a team of disinterred corpses tonight while playing an even worse team of quadruple amputees in straight-jackets who do not in fact exist. Everyone connected with the club ought to be crucified and their families burnt and eaten by the SonderKommando. Swansea will only have to send the 4th team's pets to win on Saturday. Etc blahblahblah.

blue underpants said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
WHat happens if we win our remaining 3 games?
I will get a date with Cheryl Cole, it aint gonna happen

Won't matter even if we DO win our three remaining games .....

we STILL won't qualify!

Re: That's why edin dosent start

Yeah, he missed 2 chances but he had a good game and was much more dangerous then Aguero, who seemed to be less agile then usual...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.