Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

Re: Micah

Awful scene, he and Yaya coudnt decide what to do if they are faster there that could be a good goal.

But this constant criticizing of the team after CL matches in interviews, Joe Hart last time now Richards with the tactics these thing are very bad.

Also with the reaction from Mancini, Hart "should mind his own business", now for Richards' words:

I don’t think that is important.” Mancini said. “Three, four, five, six or seven defenders, if someone wants that as an excuse, then OK, but it’s not the reason.

“I don’t know what he [Richards] said, but I don’t want to have this. On the pitch, we are always 11 players and we played three at the back only for five minutes because we wanted someone to play in the hole.

“If you have spirit and quality you can play in the Champions League. If you don’t have it, you can’t.

It is like having an argue with your player/manager trough the press after a horrible match.

I cant see it at other teams.

although mancini has to take some of the blame with his silly tatics last night a huge amount of blame has to lie with the players.

some of them just didn't turn up last night and you really have to wonder did they just think they where gonna turn up and win or is there some underlining problem between the players themselves or is there a problem with the manager.

nasri was awful again,barry didn't look fit,ya ya was playing as a 3rd center half at times,lescott looked a bag of nerves everytime he got the ball and i just dont think dzeko did enough last night.you cant play in the CL with one player not pulling his weight never mind 3/4 like we had last night.

massive game ahead of us saturday but i'd expect a win because as was said here before you can get away with poor performances/poor tatics against some of the lesser teams in the PL you wont get away it in the CL or against the better teams in the PL.

We changed the formation when they scored their second your right. We changed it because sureyl having conceded two and being made to look like numpties we had to see if something else would work?

Interesting critique from Ajax's manager Frank de Boer:

"If you are the top level and your manager tells you two things, you have to be able to do it," said De Boer.

"There are always moments when Mario Balotelli, Sergio Aguero and Samir Nasri go to sleep.

"They do not chase the full back, as they do not believe it is necessary."

John.des said:
Interesting critique from Ajax's manager Frank de Boer:

"If you are the top level and your manager tells you two things, you have to be able to do it," said De Boer.

"There are always moments when Mario Balotelli, Sergio Aguero and Samir Nasri go to sleep.

"They do not chase the full back, as they do not believe it is necessary."
Hence why they targeted our left side. I felt sorry for Clichy last night. He put in a brilliant performance considering the circumstances. We started with Aguero on the left and had to change it because he was only interested in tracking back around a third of the time, but then Nasri was fucking woeful out there, pussy-footing around and not doing anything to help. I have to applaud Ajax and De Boer. We have some glaring weak links and they exposed them.

Re: Micah

Will be benched once zaba is back Mancini won't be happy with his interview.

feel sorry for blues that went after that sham of a performance but im sure you all had a good time regardless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.