Ajay by Ajay

Mavis said:
I've just shouted to the bloke walking his dog past my house, "who do you think city will sign next?" he replied "tevez or johnson - maybe he knows something? i'm seriosly considering posting this as ITK & nailed on.

I know that dog and it's not to be trusted.

nick.nikky said:
Mavis said:
I've just shouted to the bloke walking his dog past my house, "who do you think city will sign next?" he replied "tevez or johnson - maybe he knows something? i'm seriosly considering posting this as ITK & nailed on.

I heard the same info from a pigeon.

Mavis said:
hmmm now even less convinced than ever!

The best way to put all this nonesense to bed would be to politely ask (probably over a nice flavoured shesha) adug for a little snippet of info the can prove beyond all doubt that you are the "Messiah". But then again you could post your shopping list on here & people would wank over it.

When the fook has Ajay ever and i mean ever, said that he is the "Messiah"?

I think that you will find that it is people like you that has given him that label, so as to justify your childish and purile attempts to mock and abuse the guy!

Yer fooking boring mate, along with the rest of the forum police on here!

Why dont you fook off upstairs and start a "factual" thread off about what you had for dinner?

Your mates will i'm sure join you.

Ajay said:
One thing i must say has always niggled with me is that as City (Garry Cook et al) monitor this forum then it would be plainly obvious there was a leak in ADUG if Ajay's info was correct, not the trickiest leak to plug either.....as such i can only assume Ajay's info is not the most accurate as City must not mind the info being leaked out by ADUG's representatives, the ones that Ajay may well know.

So Gary checks the forum - so what, my friends are not leaking anything to me and in all honesty are not worried about they tell me, I did say that I will not name names this time and that is exactly what I am doing - WHY?

Because I was asked not to and as a man if integrity and honour I will do what my friends have asked.

I was going to stay out of this...but fuck it. It's raining outside.

Firstly Ajay, why are you still dropping little e-bombs on the site if you're not going to name names. Hardly the actions of someone who wants to remain a low key poster. When I say e-bombs, I refer to the "ooh there's great things about to happen. I'll send you a pm" type posts...

Logic states, that if you don't want, or can't handle the constant questioning scepticism (btw, this thread shows you can't) then just stay out of the ITK side of things.

This is just an observation, but it strikes me that you love all the attention and adulation that you get, but find it hard to accept that there is a flip side to that coin...

Anyway, keep posting fellow blue. I'm not trying to have a go at you. I just think that maybe you've lost sight of how you come across to many people on the board...you were better a few weeks ago when you were happy to post and ignore the doubters...take it from someone who is constantly getting himself into slanging matches on this board...treat it like water off a ducks back...it's only the internet...

BillyShears said:
Ajay said:
One thing i must say has always niggled with me is that as City (Garry Cook et al) monitor this forum then it would be plainly obvious there was a leak in ADUG if Ajay's info was correct, not the trickiest leak to plug either.....as such i can only assume Ajay's info is not the most accurate as City must not mind the info being leaked out by ADUG's representatives, the ones that Ajay may well know.

So Gary checks the forum - so what, my friends are not leaking anything to me and in all honesty are not worried about they tell me, I did say that I will not name names this time and that is exactly what I am doing - WHY?

Because I was asked not to and as a man if integrity and honour I will do what my friends have asked.

Firstly Ajay, why are you still dropping little e-bombs on the site if you're not going to name names. Hardly the actions of someone who wants to remain a low key poster. When I say e-bombs, I refer to the "ooh there's great things about to happen. I'll send you a pm" type posts...

Logic states, that if you don't want, or can't handle the constant questioning scepticism (btw, this thread shows you can't) then just stay out of the ITK side of things.

This is just an observation, but it strikes me that you love all the attention and adulation that you get, but find it hard to accept that there is a flip side to that coin...

Anyway, keep posting fellow blue. I'm not trying to have a go at you. I just think that maybe you've lost sight of how you come across to many people on the board...you were better a few weeks ago when you were happy to post and ignore the doubters...take it from someone who is constantly getting himself into slanging matches on this board...treat it like water off a ducks back...it's only the internet...

Evening Billy mate..

ManCityX said:
nick.nikky said:
Mavis said:

I heard the same info from a pigeon.

Which means the dog is either shape shifting or has learned to type?

What else have you heard..?

BillyShears said:
Ajay said:

lol....... like a crackhead searching for a fix, you just can't help yourself.

BillyShears said:

The irony in this is you acting like you have a life is actually a bigger bullshit story than anything Ajay farts out of his head. ;)

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
lol....... like a crackhead searching for a fix, you just can't help yourself.

Pat yourself on the back. That was just pure comedy genius...a solo spot at the Comedy Store or the Frog and Bucket is beckoning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.