Ajay by Ajay

Soulboy said:
Hey Billy Shears... leave off our very own "Messiah" Zin!

You're just jealous that you're not as well informed as he is and has a handle on all the comings and goings at City.

Didn't he predict that Hughes was getting sacked as soon as the season was over? Erm... okay, not a good example.

And that Mourinho was taking over? But then had to revise his opinion as Mourinho was getting the Real Madrid job instead... and when Mourinho takes over Madrid in the next couple of weks you're going to feel a right idiot who'll have to eat humble pie for not trusting the Messiah!

And just to prove how on-the-ball Zin is, his prediction that Hamann is getting a coaching job at City this summer can only be days away from being confirmed. And Zin will be proved right yet again!

So, Billy Shears, give Zin some slack. Jealousy is not an attractive trait.

MATES RATES

Hi everyone this is my first post been watching this forum for sometime and reading ajays post i dont know about you guys but i enjoy them they remind me of wwf wrestling you know its full off crap but you cant help but watch

NAY-Z said:
Hi everyone this is my first post been watching this forum for sometime and reading ajays post i dont know about you guys but i enjoy them they remind me of wwf wrestling you know its full off crap but you cant help but watch

Are you for real? First post and your a fuckin expert already. *shakes head*

Ricster said:
Chrisuk23 said:
I'm not having a pop at Ajay here because I really enjoy his posts and its ashame he doesn't post as much as he used to because of the abuse he gets, but apart from the Kaka link we had is there any signing or deal of any sort that he has got spot on?

Yeah he did. He said City would sign 2 youngsters in January, at the start of December and we signed Jeremy Helan and a lad under the age of 16 who i wasn't given his name due to child protection laws.

He also mentioned Bridge before the media,

and

The death of one of the emirate leaders about a week before it was announced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.