Ajay by Ajay

TheMightyQuinn said:
Muckin Funster said:
Imo posts from the ITKs (genuine or not), WUMs etc. are what makes Bluemoon a decent laugh a minute forum, taking into account everyone should know that a deal is not 100% done till its on MCFC 's OS (and that deals can fall through at any time). Its just the whinging 10 year olds that throw their dolly out every ten minutes with insults all over the place that spoil it. Oh that and the "you dont have to read it" posts, when everyone knows you do, just that you dont have to reply.

It used to be a laugh until everyone become in the know, now it's tedious and fucking pointless. I'm likely more in the know than 90% of posters but I keep my balls inside my trousers and my arsehole shall forever remain unmassaged from a lubed Bluemoon finger.

None of this is an attack on Ajay for the record, I don't care if he knows stuff or not to be honest.

you may in the transfer forum but in off topic well that's a different matter :)

leewill31 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Muckin Funster said:
Imo posts from the ITKs (genuine or not), WUMs etc. are what makes Bluemoon a decent laugh a minute forum, taking into account everyone should know that a deal is not 100% done till its on MCFC 's OS (and that deals can fall through at any time). Its just the whinging 10 year olds that throw their dolly out every ten minutes with insults all over the place that spoil it. Oh that and the "you dont have to read it" posts, when everyone knows you do, just that you dont have to reply.

It used to be a laugh until everyone become in the know, now it's tedious and fucking pointless. I'm likely more in the know than 90% of posters but I keep my balls inside my trousers and my arsehole shall forever remain unmassaged from a lubed Bluemoon finger.

None of this is an attack on Ajay for the record, I don't care if he knows stuff or not to be honest.

you may in the transfer forum but in off topic well that's a different matter :)

Lol the abuse has already started from some on here mate, it's quite pathetic how some people behave on here.

'Losers, liars, fake and phoney no one cares' - ITK Bluemoon posters

I hope you stay on and carry on posting Ajay.
Iv only read the first page of this thread but get the impression your post are well received by the majority I for one make a point of using the members facility to read your post every couple of days.

Keep up the good work the forum would be a duller place without users like yourself.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Ricster said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Circle jerk!

But who gets to eat the soggy biscuit?

God knows, I suspect if Ajay waved his hand a fair few would eat more than a soggy biscuit to appease him.

Every transfer window we have to go through this charade, it actually embarrasses me to be a blue.

Here you go then,

Show Map | Hotels | Restaurants
Start out at City of Manchester Stadium, Greater Manchester
A6010
At Sportcity Junction, traffic signals turn right onto the A6010
Signposted Stockport, Sheffield

A635
At traffic signals turn right onto the A635
Signposted City Centre

At traffic signals turn left onto the A635
Signposted Birmingham, Manchester Airport, Ring Road

A57(M)
Continue forward onto the A57(M)
Signposted Birmingham, Manchester Airport, Ring Road

Branch left, then at roundabout take the 2nd exit onto unnamed road
Signposted Birmingham M6, Manchester Airport, Salford A6

A5103
At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A5103
Signposted Birmingham M6

At traffic signals continue forward onto the A5103
B5219
At traffic signals turn right onto Moss Lane East - B5219
Signposted Whalley Range

Turn left onto Alexandra Road
Turn right onto Bold Street
Turn left onto Merriman Street
Turn right onto Selworthy Road
Turn left onto Woodhead Street
Continue forward onto Woodhead Close
Arrive at Old Trafford, Manchester
Section time 0:15, Total time 0:15

Brilliant!

Is that the new City fan law I'm being punished by? 'Thou will believe the fantasy or you must go and support utd?'

You can fuck right off you fucking pleb if you think a blue like me could ever switch sides like that, you on the other hand I'm not so sure.

Ok I believe - We will sign Kaka! See, I'm not a rag! Just another embarrassing and deluded blue giving the world plenty of ammo to shoot me with.[/quote]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you. Point proven. :)

st.helens-mcfc said:
I read a lot of ITK & WUM threads on here as well as CityMancs - for me Ajay's threads (until the abuse takes over) have always been interesting to say the least

Anyway from the threads, I would like those that are interested to know exactly what a thoroughly decent man Ajay is!

He has taken his own personal time to assist me by providing detailed information of life over in the UAE (as I am currently discussing a possible job relocation for me and my family over there) providing me with information on lifestyles, culture, religious freedom, schooling for my children and a lot more besides

He didn't need to provide this information and I don't ask for inside information on City

Ajay - thanks for all your help and assistance!!!

This

I'm not having a pop at Ajay here because I really enjoy his posts and its ashame he doesn't post as much as he used to because of the abuse he gets, but apart from the Kaka link we had is there any signing or deal of any sort that he has got spot on?

OMG get over yourself, If you post a bit of old gossip you should expect some doubters! If what you post is right the thread will end in complete embarassment for the doubters and you'll look the bollocks. Unfortunately that never happens because it is usually total shite. Don't know why you're quite so thin skinned either. If I have an argument over something with a mate and I turn out to be wrong I eat humble pie...........time you bought some custard!

to be fair, Ajay is what got me hooked on this forum.....his info and the kaka saga.

but ive got a lot of time for Ajay. he seems a good guy and usually reponds to any PM's i send.

and i for one am gutted he dosnt post more on this forum..but have total respect for why he dosnt.

I joined this forum a few months ago (at the sharp end of the kaka transfer saga if I remember rightly) I joined because like most fans we want to see good players joining our club, we want to be optimistic about our chances, and to have a bit of hope. Speculation surrounding our club and potential signings now reaches huge proportions on forums,tv and in the media, and in English football the media look to who we are signing with great interest. there is not many players who they, us or other clubs fans consider out of our reach. I come on this forum bacause I want to read transfer gossip, and to discuss them with fellow City fans. I don't know if any of these people who post rumours are telling the truth,that to an extent is not what matters, its not always clear cut or black and white. City could be in discussions with any number of players,and as much as they want to, when outside agencies get involved, leaks are unavoidable and snippets of gossip will get out, and thats where this forum comes in. People can choose to believe or not believe, each to their own, but some of the witch hunts that go on are just purile. I don't know Ajay, and he has been on this forum a lot longer than me, but from what I have read of his posts he isn't on here for an ego trip, or to make up stories, rather just an avid City fan who passes on the snippets he hears.If those snippets don't materialise, so what, they cause no harm,and we move onto the next rumour!

Chrisuk23 said:
I'm not having a pop at Ajay here because I really enjoy his posts and its ashame he doesn't post as much as he used to because of the abuse he gets, but apart from the Kaka link we had is there any signing or deal of any sort that he has got spot on?

no. see the list for details

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.