Ajay by Ajay

NAY-Z said:
Hi everyone this is my first post been watching this forum for sometime and reading ajays post i dont know about you guys but i enjoy them they remind me of wwf wrestling you know its full off crap but you cant help but watch

23rjtsh.jpg

Welcome rag...:)

ric get a life man i would have a go at your mum but she reminds me to much of eddie izzard

In the name of democracy and all that's right in the world I don't see why mard arses start crying when people dare to question Ajay.

Ajay is a grown man, he knows the score, you talk then give up the details or stay quiet.

Some of you lot, grown men, need to really question your life/sexuality though the way you suck Ajay's anus.

Again not an attack on Ajay as a person, more an observation of the homoerotic and disturbing trend on this forum.

TheMightyQuinn said:
In the name of democracy and all that's right in the world I don't see why mard arses start crying when people dare to question Ajay.

Ajay is a grown man, he knows the score, you talk then give up the details or stay quiet.

Some of you lot, grown men, need to really question your life/sexuality though the way you suck Ajay's anus.

Again not an attack on Ajay as a person, more an observation of the homoerotic and disturbing trend on this forum.

You do have a way with words...;- )

bizzbo jones diary: 14/07/09. cigs 7 (and counting), 2 painkillers, 1800 calories, 6 lattes (w/ extra shot).

dull day. boredom relieved by england's suprisingly effective efforts in 20/20, and observing frequently unintentionally amusing and ironic arguments on internetz.

note to self: next time want to ingratiate others and elude wholly sympathetic responses, DONT start thread all about self and title it 'Self, by self'.

Gelsons Dad said:
Ricster said:
ElanJo said:
Has Ajay ever got a transfer correct?

Answer above this post

two youth players and a death that was common knowledge in the region. I see no Breaking Bridge news. It was already well reported on this site.

so as far as first team transfer news goes he has only been wrong.

How do you know the death was common knowledge?

Also, the youth team players would probably be harder to find out if you weren't ITK of some kind.

Im not getting into a big debate, as it bore's me now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.