Ajay by Ajay

The Fixer said:
Ricster said:
The Fixer said:
NAY-Z said:
whos the fixer anyways with a name like that he must be retarded

I'm now an odd job man hence the fixer!

Dont worry mate, this nob jockey should be gone soon

haha, can we not play with him a little longer?

Ha, we could make him our woman, lol.

BillyShears said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BillyShears said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
In the name of democracy and all that's right in the world I don't see why mard arses start crying when people dare to question Ajay.

Ajay is a grown man, he knows the score, you talk then give up the details or stay quiet.

Some of you lot, grown men, need to really question your life/sexuality though the way you suck Ajay's anus.

Again not an attack on Ajay as a person, more an observation of the homoerotic and disturbing trend on this forum.

You do have a way with words...;- )

I do, I'm a poet who uses a foundation of truth to batter people with.

It just gets me down the way people behave on here regarding Ajay etc.

I wouldn't worry about it...

Check yer pm's in a minute...

I was expecting some news regarding players Billy mate, as hung as you are I don't need to see any more pics of your member. You've been warned

TheMightyQuinn said:
I was expecting some news regarding players Billy mate, as hung as you are I don't need to see any more pics of your member. You've been warned

I just wanted to clear up this homoerotic fixation you have lad...

Anyway, whatever you do...I don't want to see those pics on that god awful thread in off topic where people post scary mugshots of themselves...;- 0

BillyShears said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Anyway, whatever you do...I don't want to see those pics on that god awful thread in off topic where people post scary mugshots of themselves...;- 0

PMSL

My homoerotic fixation is going too far now, I'm starting to feel queasy...

TheMightyQuinn said:
BillyShears said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

PMSL

Anyway...shouldn't you be downstairs agitating the closet bnp'ers brigade...;- )

BillyShears said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BillyShears said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

PMSL

Anyway...shouldn't you be downstairs agitating the closet bnp'ers brigade...;- )

I will be in a bit probably, need to hit some boom then get on it. Might treat them to some great quotes about 'white working class scum' from their beloved Nazi lads.

kevdeblue said:
Ajay keep up the good work 110% behind u

Fuck me...the way some of these "keep up the good work" posts sound - you'd think Ajay was some kind of Prophet like figure who wanders around the middle east gathering up MCFC knowledge for the masses...

BillyShears said:
kevdeblue said:
Ajay keep up the good work 110% behind u

Fuck me...the way some of these "keep up the good work" posts sound - you'd think Ajay was some kind of Prophet like figure who wanders around the middle east gathering up MCFC knowledge for the masses...

ya fuck u

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.