Ajay by Ajay

hope you keep posting info when you can as I find an entertaining read

............ apart from the abuse that normally follows

Surely its obvious his motives are to inform us what he's heard, which in turn is being made a mockery of by people on here. If some has something to say about a transfer/rumour etc, isn't that what this place is for? Thought that would have been clearly obvious myself.

Yeah, i get that. However, all he gets is abuse. Why does he keep on coming back? If it was me I'd just tell you all to "eff off" and be done with it.

That said, he is articulate and interesting..... and that is a lot more than most on here.

I don't care what anyone's opinion of Ajay is...whether you like his postings or not, it doesn't matter. The whole point of a discussion forum is to discuss subjects, agree, disagree and make your own mind up...no need for abuse at all.

Ajay (like many many other posters on here) contribute to Bluemoon and make it what it is.

For the record, I am one of those who thinks Ajay posts information on here from time to time that is given to him in good faith and I respect him for that.

Keep up the good work.

Ajay said:
Parksidecity said:
4000 villas

surely we can get one to sign for us

keep your chin up ajay. We enjoy your posts

Brilliant :)

Despite your continued lack of reply from any PM I have sent you recently (even though in Jan we exchanged several PM's and most of the info we both posted was similar) and the fact that due to this I now feel neglected, hurt and a little paranoid if I'm honest (why doesnt Ajay like me???) I am one of your supporters so keep up the posts as and when you get any information ;-)
P.s. Any news from your end on Tevez?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.