Ajay by Ajay

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I don't care what anyone's opinion of Ajay is...whether you like his postings or not, it doesn't matter. The whole point of a discussion forum is to discuss subjects, agree, disagree and make your own mind up...no need for abuse at all.

Ajay (like many many other posters on here) contribute to Bluemoon and make it what it is.

For the record, I am one of those who thinks Ajay posts information on here from time to time that is given to him in good faith and I respect him for that.

Keep up the good work.

Absolutely URG, couldn't agree more!

Dont let them win AJAY.

I look forward to reading your snippets - its not your fault people just enjoy attempting to ridicule and abuse people.

Transfer forum is for info anyone hears or knows - Not for people to get there kicks by abusing other members.

Keep it up AJAY

Good man Ajay nice to see you give them some back I enjoy your posts and know you are a man of honor and thus keep your word to your friends.

bluemoon1078 said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I don't care what anyone's opinion of Ajay is...whether you like his postings or not, it doesn't matter. The whole point of a discussion forum is to discuss subjects, agree, disagree and make your own mind up...no need for abuse at all.

Ajay (like many many other posters on here) contribute to Bluemoon and make it what it is.

For the record, I am one of those who thinks Ajay posts information on here from time to time that is given to him in good faith and I respect him for that.

Keep up the good work.

Absolutely URG, couldn't agree more!

Seconded!

One more comment, some people will try and claim that me adding this post is just a way of getting attention - well it is not, it is just for information!

Ajay said:
One more comment, some people will try and claim that me adding this post is just a way of getting attention - well it is not, it is just for information!
I think it's those who post topics about you, that are the attention seekers Ajay. I love your posts don't let a few haters put you off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.