Ajay by Ajay

Ajay said:
One more comment, some people will try and claim that me adding this post is just a way of getting attention - well it is not, it is just for information!

Ajay - it is ok to start a topic fella - its why the board is here, fuck the people abusing your posts and you, if everybody who has supported you on this thread clicks the abuse button everytime it happens - it will be all resolved soon enough... keep posting, dont get paranoid by the ITK/WUM police...

Ajay,
Don't let the knobs on here get to you. I for one enjoy reading your posts and believe what you've heard - it wasn't your fault that the Kaka deal fell through at the last minute.
Keep up the good work.

keep sharing your info ajay really enjoy reading it, don't let the doubters put you off from posting mate.

Ajay said:
One more comment, some people will try and claim that me adding this post is just a way of getting attention - well it is not, it is just for information!

Thanks for the info Ajay ;-)

I couldn't care less anymore. At the end of the day your posts are interesting Ajay and you seem like a decent fella, but the controversy gets that boring and tedious sometimes that it's hardly worth posting the information anymore. It's not worth the hassle and those that tell you it is are liars and just want the info and are the ones that won't remember they said this and be the ones questioning you and insulting you alongside them.

I don't understand why people get so wound up on here about ITK posts as they have become known.

If everyone took everything with a pinch of salt then there would be no trouble. Keep posting Ajay, I can't say I believe everything you say/pass on is true but it is interesting to read and I can make my own judgments as to whether info is correct or not. If I don't think it is true then I'll keep that thought to myself.

Thing is Ajay you have caused a stir either way, I'm inclined to believe your telling the truth, I believe you have been a member here for a number of years, therefore if you were a WUM it is some windup!

As for the idiots responding like they do, just treat them with the contempt they richly deserve, your posts are interesting, and assuming you believe that they are accurate I see no problem with you continuing doing the same. The one thing with city fans is we seem to revel in giving each other shit now and again, which infuriates me. I've witnessed it kicking off at the game on the odd ocassion too (blue-on-blue), I'm assuming it is a mixture of pent up frustration and the deep passion we have whilst following our beloved team.

Keep it coming anyway.

Hi Ajay,

Haven't posted on one of your threads before, but thought I'd echo what everyone else has said so far. Some people don't understand the difference between "in discussions with" and "signed on the dotted line". I get the impression that there'll be a lot of discussion with various parties over the coming months, but can't help feeling that maybe certain clubs/players/agents are taking us for a ride to bump up transfer fee/wages in their favour when a top class team comes in for them. Untill it's on the OS then I jsut treat it all as heresay ;-) We're new to the big boys table and it will take us a while to come to terms with how all the football politics works.

One thing I am interested in however is in the long term off-the-field development of the club. In order for us to become an international brand and financially self sufficient there has to be development in infrastructure/marketing/business ect - any plans on the horizon? what about development around the ground?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.